First Dance Competition Begins Tomorrow…

This morning my son played a game for a while, not as long as some days, then he got ready for school. Once he was ready to go, he made himself and his friend another bracelet, because both of theirs broke. Then I dropped him off at school. Once I got back home from dropping him off I had my breakfast. I got a few things done and I made some phone calls that I needed to make. Then I went upstairs to bed for a couple hours. I didn’t really sleep much, I just kind of relaxed for a bit. My daughter came upstairs at around 1:00. I drove her to Shoppers to pick up her prescriptions and then we picked up my other daughter from her spare. We dropped her off at home. Then we went to No Frills and my daughter picked up a couple of things. We came back home and I cooked some food for my younger daughter, so that she would have some supper at dance tonight. I also started getting together things that I will need for the competition this weekend. At about 3:15 we left for the city. I dropped her off at the studio. Then I stopped at the Walmart to find her a black, crew neck t-shirt for her hip hop costume. I couldn’t find one at first. Finally I found one that went with a set of pjs – lol!! You couldn’t tell that it’s a pj shirt though. It just looks like a black t-shirt, which is what she needs!! So I bought it and she ends up getting a new pair of pj pants out of it!! Then I drove back home! When I got here I made supper for everyone. My daughter had some rice, I had hard boiled eggs and plain toast and I made chicken fillets and tatters for my son and hubby. Then my daughter and I went into her room and I sprayed her rug with carpet cleaner and used hot water and scrubbed the crap out of it where she threw up – hopefully it works this time!! Since it’s the 3rd time that I’ve cleaned it!! She keeps on saying that her room still smells like puke!! I told her that if this doesn’t work she might want to rent an actual carpet cleaner!! Afterwards, I went upstairs to my room and continued getting ready for tomorrow’s dance competition. I like to be prepared for them…At about 8:30 I had to leave to pick up my daughter and her friend from dance. After dropping off her friend, we got gas in the van, because I have to drive my daughter to work at 6:15am again tomorrow and really don’t want to be getting gas that early in the morning…also I went to Shoppers to buy bobby pins for my daughter and some tummy medicine for my oldest daughter. Then we came home. Even though it was almost 10:00pm, my son was still awake! So, I got him to bed! Then I wrote this! I’m going to have a shower before bed and then I will probably try to get some sleep. I really haven’t been sleeping well and I still don’t feel great and I know that this is going to be a long weekend…Competition weekends always are. I do enjoy them, but they’re long and I really wish that I was feeling better!!

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their Health Topic List.

“Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s