CT Scan Of My Brain And Abdomen!

This morning my son played his game before getting ready for school. Then he got ready and I drove him to school. Once I got home I had breakfast. Then I called the Beaumont Soccer Association and talked to someone about registering my son for soccer this spring. He’s now officially registered in the under 9. There are 2 games per week and 1 practice. I hope that my hubby’s schedule doesn’t change and that he is able to get him there, because it will definitely conflict with my daughter’s dance schedule. I did request that he be put on his friend’s team, for this reason. I told them that my daughter has a busy dance schedule and that if my husband is working driving will be difficult. However, if he’s on his friend’s team he would be guaranteed a ride. They said that they will try to get them onto the same team… I guess that we will see. Afterwards, I laid down for a bit, my daughter came up at about 11:00. She wanted me to go to South Common with her. So I got up and we got ready to go. On the way there she went into Booster Juice and bought herself a smoothie. Then we went to Bed Bath and Beyond in South Common. She bought some hand soap, body spray, body wash and a couple candles. I think that that’s all. Then we went to Ardenes and she bought a couple packages of new nose rings, it was 3 for $15.00. So she bought 3 packages of 6. I for me and 3 for her. We wear different kinds. Then we drove home. I had to remove all of my piercings and jewelry and then leave right away to go to the Leduc Community Hospital for my CT Scans. I had one of my brain and one of my abdomen. It was only about a 20 minute drive. I even found free 2 hour parking on the street! I had to register at the admissions desk and then they directed me to the imaging department, who was quite close. I had a small form to fill out and only had to wait for about 10 minutes or so. Then I had to put a gown and “robe” on and lie on a stretcher. The nurse/technician put an iv in my arm for the contrast and then she had me drink a glass of water. Then I got up and walked into the room with the CT Scan Machine. I had to lie down and they did the brain scan first. I told her about the Teflon in my brain, from my MVD brain surgery, in case it shows up and they are wondering what in the world it is…she was very glad that I told her, as she thinks that it probably will show up in the scan. After the brain scan was finished, they started on the abdomen scan, they did it numerous times, but it didn’t seem to be working correctly. They ended up getting me to stand up and turn around and had me going in feet first instead of head first. This way worked and they were able to turn on the pump and inject whatever goes into the iv. It feels really warm and then makes you feel like you’ve wet yourself – lol ( which is exactly what they warn you it will feel like!! It doesn’t actually happen, of course!! It just feels that way 😂) Once it was finished she took out the iv and said I could go. I went into the room and took off the robe to start changing, but blood was soaking through the cotton swab and pouring down my arm. I quickly went back into the room and showed the ladies who had been helping me. They told me to put pressure on it while they put on rubber gloves. Then she got another thicker swab and quickly changed it and applied a lot of pressure. She said that sometimes it doesn’t seal. She cleaned up my arm and then I washed my bloody hands. Then I was actually able to get dressed and drive home. I got home in time to put my jewelry and piercings back on (all except my nose ring, which takes me a while..) then my daughter and I left to drive to the city for her dance. I wear the nose rings that twist to stay on, not just the L shaped ones. They are a lot more difficult to put in, but once they’re in, they tend to stay put! After dropping her off I drove to Timmy’s and ordered my usual, Earl Grey tea (2 milks, 1 honey) and a muffin. Then I went back to the studio. It was beautiful outside, plus 16!! So I turned off the van. After eating my muffin, I pushed the seat back as far as it goes and then tilted it back all the way. I, of course, was both tired and nauseous, so I just relaxed while she was dancing. Then, when she had 15 minutes left, I remembered that I was supposed to buy her a black, crew neck t-shirt for her hip hop costume for the competition that starts on Thursday!! Sheesh!! Guess what I’m doing tomorrow!! When she was finished we drove home. I wasn’t feeling great. I ate something small and I managed to get my nose ring back in. Then I laid down until it was my son’s bedtime. I got him into bed. I wrote this. Now I’m going to go on my phone for a bit and I’m going to get ready for bed.

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their Health Topic List.

“Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s