Partially On The Mend, But Nauseas For The Rest Of My Life…

This morning my hubby was picked up around 4:30am by his friend to go to work at the warehouse. My son woke up at 7:00 and played his game on my phone for about 15 minutes. I woke up still feeling nauseous and with a migraine. However, I’m thrilled to announce that the diarrhea is finally gone!! Then my son and I got ready upstairs and went downstairs. He ate breakfast, then finished the few bracelets that he needed to make for the kids in his class. My daughter’s friend picked her up as usual. I drove my son to school. Then I came back home and had some oatmeal for breakfast. I sat on the couch and watched a few shows on tv for a while. Then at around noon, because my tummy and head were no better, I went upstairs to bed for a few hours. My hubby got home at around 2:45. He picked up the kids from school. Then I drove my daughter to dance. I had to pick her up a sub for supper, because we weren’t thinking and didn’t plan ahead today, like we usually do, so we didn’t have supper for her! I drove back to the studio and went inside and went into the dancers lounge and put her food and her drink into her bag. On my way out of the studio I stopped and talked with a couple of the moms for about 45 minutes to an hour. Then I drove back home. When I finally got home I picked up my son and took him to the Dollarama. He has a favourite necklace that he always wears and the cord on it is starting to wear thin. He got it at school. We were looking to see if we could find the same one or a similar one at Dollarama, but they didn’t have one. We then checked The Dollar Tree, but they also didn’t have it. So, I ended up buying a new cord and clasp, so I can move the beads onto the new cord and add the new clasp, so he doesn’t break and lose it! Afterwards, we went to Sobeys to pick up a couple of things for supper. I’ve had a car wash receipt in my very filthy van for about 6 weeks, but it’s been too cold to get it washed. My son insisted that we get it washed while we were out, because it was finally a really nice day today…plus 5 and all that!! I knew that I would just be driving through a gazillion puddles, but he loves going through the car wash! So, after Sobeys we drove to the Shell and went to the car wash. And, I must admit, my van was extremely dirty. You couldn’t open the hatch without your hands becoming completely covered in grime! Also, since my washer fluid leaks, every time I have to pop the hood to refill the darn fluid, my hands would be ridiculously dirty afterwards because the hood was so muddy. So, yes, the car wash was needed!! Besides, 8 year olds make car washes fun!! Afterwards, we went home. Everyone had supper. I had hard boiled eggs and plain toast again…yummy!! It was getting pretty late by the time I ate…hmmm, that rhymed!! Not intentionally – lol. I watched my son play Just Dance for a bit – yes, can you believe it?! I didn’t go to bed!! Then it was his bedtime. My hubby and him went upstairs to get ready for bed. I helped him get his toothbrush ready (even though he can do it by himself!!) Then I said goodnight to him and I went into the bathroom to get dressed and ready to go, I had to pick up my daughter and her friend from dance. When I came out of the bathroom, my hubby was snoring and my son was still wide awake!! I tucked him in and said goodbye. Then I drove to the city to pick up the girls. My daughter’s teacher, Miss Amanda chose her as dancer of the week this week! Yay! Each week one teacher chooses one dancer that they are proud of, who they believe is working hard, doing a good job and setting a good example, etc. So, congratulations to my girl!! They asked her for a photo to use and this is the one that she sent them:

My beautiful girl!! Anyway, I picked up the girls at 10:00, they danced 15 minutes later today, because the first competition begins next Thursday and the teacher is trying to ensure that they will be ready! Then we drove back to town, dropped off her friend and came home. My daughter was exhausted and we didn’t get home until 10:30, but she still had to finish her essay and share it with her teacher by midnight. Yuck! Also, she has a math test tomorrow! When we got home I did what I always do, I filled up our water bottles and let out the dogs. Then I went upstairs and went on my phone for a while. Now I’m going to get ready for bed.

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their Health Topic List.

“Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s