A Pretty Full Day For Once…

This morning my son went on my phone for a half an hour and then we got up and got ready for school. After dropping him off, I came home and had something to eat. Then I called The Beaumont Soccer Association to get information about soccer registration, but I had to leave a message. Then I called to make a dr’s appointment for my younger daughter with the neurologist, which I was supposed to do a few weeks ago, again I had to leave a message. I did a few things in my bedroom that I’ve been meaning to get done, although it doesn’t look like it. I have a ton of clothes to go through, among other things. My hubby called me around 10:00 to tell me that the hospital that I’m getting the CT Scan at next week called to remind me of my appointment. I don’t know why they have his phone number and not mine…strange. My daughter finally got her referral call from the dental surgeon. Problem is that it’s going to be ridiculously expensive!! It will cost over $3200!! We need to call her insurance company tomorrow to find out what portion of that is covered and what she has to pay. That is crazy!! She is in so much pain that she can only drink warm water and she can’t eat certain things. She practically cries when she brushes her teeth…it’s not a good situation and she needs to have the teeth removed, but that price is outrageous! They had a very detailed medical history form that I helped her fill out. I only got a couple of hours of sleep last night. I was feeling pretty exhausted, nauseous and had another migraine, obviously related to the lack of sleep!! I decided that I would try to rest until I had to pick up my younger daughter from school, she had her spare today and was finished at 1:30, well, she actually ended up being finished at about 1:45, because she had a math test and she is not very fast when it comes to tests. So she texted me when she was finished and I went and picked her up. I went back upstairs after picking her up. My hubby picked up my son from school. I drove my daughter to dance, we left at about 4:00. I went to Timmy’s after dropping her off and got my earl grey tea (2 milks, 1 honey) and a muffin. Then I went back to the studio, turned off the van, leaned back the seat and rested until she was finished dancing. Once she came out we drove home. She had supper and the rest of the family had supper. I didn’t really want fajitas, so I had my boring eggs and plain toast! Yippee!! Then my oldest daughter and I made a small grocery list and she gave me her bank card to buy groceries. I went to Sobeys and got the groceries, even though I was still feeling hellish! The second I walked in the door I realized that I forgot his favourite waffles for his breakfast in the morning (not the healthiest thing, but handy in a pinch!!) So I set the bags down and turned around and went back to Sobeys to buy them. Then I came back home. I filled water bottles, let out the dogs and then got my son into bed. I said goodnight to my daughters. Then, as usual, I went on my phone. Now I’m going to get ready for bed.

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their Health Topic List.

“Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s