Mom And Dad’s Again!

This morning my son woke up and went on my phone and went on my phone for for a while. I woke up at 11:11 and made a wish, of course. My dad taught me, when I was a little kid that you can make a wish at 11:11, because it’s the only time when there’s 4 of the same numbers on the clock! Anyway, after a bit my son went downstairs and I stayed in bed for a while. My tummy still wasn’t feeling great. My younger daughter came in and talked with me for a while. After a while I got up and puttered around my room, then I got myself dressed and straightened my hair. I went downstairs and had some oatmeal. Then we all went to my mom and dad’s house. My daughter brought the laptop and went downstairs at my parent’s house and worked on her essay. My hubby went to the grocery store. The rest of us played the card game Five Crowns. When my hubby got back, he and my dad went downstairs to my dad’s workroom to find something. We played a round without my dad. Then they both came upstairs and joined in on the game. We only actually played a few more rounds. Then we got ready for supper. My dad made a veggie tray. We set the table and mashed the potatoes and my mom made gravy. Then my son got my daughter from the basement and we had supper. After eating, I went downstairs and read through my daughter’s essay for her. I only made a couple of changes. Everyone else was upstairs. My son was showing my mom how he makes the rainbow loom bracelets. He’s been making them all weekend, he’s trying to make enough so that he has one for everyone in his class at school, including his teacher and helper-teacher (as he calls her). Then my hubby wanted to go home. He’s back at the warehouse, temporarily, again tomorrow. Still, temporary is definitely better than nothing at all!! So, we got our things together and said goodbye to my parents and drove home. Once we got home, my son had a shower, he’s slowly starting to take showers by himself!! My oldest daughter went to bed, because she works early tomorrow. My younger daughter finished the last paragraph of her essay in the van on the way home and typed it into the laptop when we got here. Then I drove her to her friend’s house. When I got home I filled up water bottles and let out the dogs. Then I got my son into bed. I wrote this. I’m going to go on my phone for a while. Then I am going to get ready for bed.

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their Health Topic List.

“Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s