Slept In Late…Yikes!!

This morning I slept in. I’m not surprised considering how late it was when I finally went to sleep for good. Even though I did fall asleep about a million times while writing last night!! When I did finally wake up I went on my phone for a while. Then I saw that my mom had called me, so I phoned her back. Then I went downstairs and had something to eat and some tea. I talked to my daughter for a while and hung out in the kitchen with her. I had about 3 days of emails to go through, which is far too many and seemed to take forever! Then I realized that I didn’t have a lot of time. So I went on the treadmill for only about 45 minutes and then I had a shower. My daughter and I left right afterwards. I had to pick up some windshield washer fluid and fill it up before we left. I’m 99% sure that my van is leaking washer fluid, because it has to be filled far too often! My hubby said that he was going to check for a leak, but he hadn’t done so yet and it was completely empty again and everything was melting outside because of our strange warm weather. So, I had to fill it up again. Even if half of it is going to drain right out of it. I couldn’t drive on the Anthony Henday with a completely filthy windshield and not be able to clean it!! The fluid only costs $3 at No Frills. So it’s not breaking the bank at least!! After I dropped her off I went to Winners briefly, I had to wait more than 10 minutes on the way to and from Winners for the darn 50st train!! That train is so bloody annoying! It just pulls into the road and stops, then moves forward a bit and then backs up some and then moves forward again or stops completely again etc etc… you get the picture!! Super annoying!! And it was there on the way to Winners and on the way back from Winners!! Lucky me! Good thing I just grabbed one thing and was heading back to the studio to wait in the parking lot. Otherwise my daughter would have been hanging out waiting for me!! When she did finish dancing, we drove back to Beaumont and for once I didn’t have to stop anywhere, so we just went straight home!! My hubby had made supper. So we were able to eat once we got home. He left and went to his friend’s place for a while. I played a few made up games with my son. My daughter studied for her finals. Her last two exams are Monday and Tuesday. My son and I played until it was time for him to get ready for bed. Then we went upstairs and I got him into bed and I read and sang to him. Then I went on my phone. Now I have a headache and I am feeling tired. So, I’m going to get ready for bed.

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list. “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s