So Freaking Tired

This morning after dropping off my son at school, I came home and woke up my oldest daughter. She had some things that she needed to pick up at West Edmonton Mall and she had to be back home by 2:30 at the latest, because she worked at 3:00 today. So, we had breakfast and I had some tea, then we got ready to go. Then we left. We stopped at the Shoppers on our way out of town. She needed to pick up her prescriptions and a couple things and I needed a few things. Then I drove to West Edmonton Mall. We first went to Saje, where we bought drops for our diffusers. Then we went to pick up a few other things that we needed at the The Mall. I’d list them, but I just fell asleep for an hour and trying to write this! I am just so tired right now and it’s already 2:00 am! I really really want to get to bed and go to sleep!!! I am just so so tired and it’s so freaking late!!

Okay. I can’t do this. It’s impossible… another hour passed and it’s 3:00. I really must get my tired butt to bed. I have written and deleted things SO many times that I’ve lost count! I actually just forced myself to sit up to actually finally just finish this stupid thing so that I can go to sleep!! It is going to be short…

After my daughter had everything that she needed from West Edmonton Mall (I had hardly any money to spend…I bought a couple very small and inexpensive things that I really needed, but that is all!!), we hopped into the van and started for home. We arrived without much time for my daughter to get ready for work. So, I made her a sandwich while she quickly got changed. Then she left. My younger daughter came with me to pick up my son from school. Once he was in the van, we drove to my daughter’s friend’s house and my daughter ran inside and picked up her favourite blanket that she forgot when they were studying yesterday. We came back home afterwards. I was going to go on the treadmill. I went upstairs to get ready. I took a while in my room, going through some things up there. I went downstairs at about 4:45 and realized that it was actually pretty late to be starting on the treadmill. So I started supper instead. After cooking and then eating, I went downstairs and went on the treadmill for 60 minutes. Then I went upstairs and had a shower. After my shower, played a couple things with my son upstairs on my bed. Then I started getting him into bed. My oldest daughter came home from work. She began reading a new book that she bought to him. He fell asleep while she was reading it. We talked for a while, then she went downstairs for something to eat. I went on my phone for too long. Then I tried to write this and the whole falling asleep thing started to happen. Now, FINALLY I’m going to go to sleep!!

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list. “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s