A Very Busy Day…

This morning I woke up at 8:45. I got dressed and then I went downstairs and had something to eat and my morning tea. Then I drove my daughter to the studio. She had a 45 minute solo rehearsal from 10:00 – 10:45 and then she had a modern practice from 11:00 – 1:00. After dropping her off, I went to my mom and dad’s house. My mom was at church, but my dad was home. He was working in his work room. I brought my workout clothes, so I changed and found a YouTube video on my iPad, then I went on their treadmill for an hour. Afterwards, I had a shower at their place (I brought some clean clothes and my travel shampoo and stuff!) Once I finished showering, I had something to eat with my dad. Then I went and picked up my daughter. We drove back home. Apparently my hubby wasn’t feeling well, he texted me while I was gone. It seems like he may have picked up some kind of flu or something. He was throwing up on and off all morning. I went upstairs when I got home. I put my sweaty clothes in the wash and straightened my hair. Then my son came upstairs and wanted to play. So, we played a couple more of his made up games. My oldest daughter got off work at 2:45. We were waiting for her to get home, so that we could head back to my parent’s house. My younger daughter has her biology final exam tomorrow. She has been studying this subject for days and she didn’t want to come with us to my parent’s house, because she didn’t want to miss any study time!! My daughter came home and the 3 of us left, because my hubby was sick, he also stayed home. When we got there, my Uncle Allen and Auntie Shirley were just leaving parents house. We said hello to them, I hadn’t actually seen them in quite some time! Once they left, my dad and my son played chess on the new chess board that my parents bought my son for Christmas and my mom, my daughter and I played Bananagrams. Then we played a different word association game afterwards, my mind is totally blanking on the name! Then my mom made gravy and finished supper, while we set the table and washed up for supper. After supper some of had coffee and we all had brownies. We played another card game that my parent’s have at their house. I can’t remember what it’s called. After a couple of rounds of that game, we left their house and I drove home. I dropped off the kids and drove to Sobeys. I bought a few groceries, then I went to the Rexall quickly and, seconds later, realizing that I forgot something there, I also popped into the Shoppers quickly!! Then I went home. My son was having a quick bath, my oldest was just going to bed, because she works early again tomorrow morning and my younger daughter was still studying. I put away the groceries, then I went upstairs and got my son into bed. I went on my phone for a while. Then I wrote this, I just fell asleep a couple times while writing…like the other night! Now I’m exhausted!! I’m going to get ready for bed now!

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list. “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s