Too Much Sleep!!

This morning I practically stayed in bed. We got the kids off to school and I immediately went back to bed. I felt like I was hardly awake. I slept for a long time!! I woke up and realized that I had slept forever! I got up and had something to eat. Then I watched a bit of a show on the tv. It wasn’t long before my hubby left to pick up my daughter from school. I went upstairs when they got back, because I had to get ready to drive my daughter to dance. We left not long afterwards. I dropped her off and went to the Home Depot by my parent’s house. My hubby saw that they had some folding lawn chairs in bags for sale and we needed some new chairs for out back. I bought a few of them. Then I drove to my parent’s house. I visited with them for a bit, while my mom made supper. Then we ate supper together. She made rack of lamb and it was good! After supper dad made us coffee. I started to drink it at their place, but I had to go pick up my daughter. So, we put the coffee into a travel mug and I left to get my daughter. We drove back to Beaumont and stopped at the Rexall, before I went inside to pick up my prescription, we played HQ in the van. I got my tummy meds and then I went into Sobeys and bought stuff to make a salad. We went home and my hubby had cooked pasta and there was enough chicken left over from last night, so we just needed to throw a salad together and they had chicken salad for supper. I got changed and went downstairs and walked on the treadmill for about 45 minutes. I put it on an incline tonight, to change it up a bit. I can’t believe how much more difficult it was to walk on an incline!! I had to slow my pace down considerably and I was literally dripping with sweat by the time I finished!! I mean I’m used to walking at a pretty quick pace, but I just couldn’t keep it up with the incline!! Most of Beaumont is a hill and I am probably going to walk outside when I can, so I think that walking on an incline will help. I guess that I have to get used to it. When I was finished, I said goodnight to my son, my hubby had just finished reading to him and he was going to sleep. Then I got in the shower. Afterwards, I got ready for bed. I said goodnight to my younger daughter, like always and I talked with my oldest for a while. She went to a movie with her friends tonight and she just came home when I was getting ready for bed. I shouldn’t have stayed in bed as long as I did today, because I intended to go to the lab and that didn’t happen. Now I’ll have to wait until Monday, because I’m gone most of tomorrow. Shoot! I really should’ve set an alarm. Well, it’s too late now. I guess that I just have to wait!! I’m going to go to bed now. I’m sick and tired.

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.” “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s