Drop In Clinic

This morning I was feeling awful, so I went back to bed. I woke up and lied in bed for a while. My mom phoned, so I talked with her for a bit. Then I made myself and my daughter appointments at the walk in clinic. Even though I made the appointments one right after the other, the times were quickly filled up and they ended up being far apart from the other. One was for 5:20 and the other was for 6:40. I stayed lying down and went on my phone until the kids were home from school. I caught up on emails, I get so many!! I really need to unsubscribe from tons of them. My daughter had to go to dance early today, so I went downstairs to get supper going, in an attempt to have it ready before they left. However, when the timer went off my hubby cut into a piece to check it and it wasn’t even close to being cooked!! My oldest came home from work and my hubby and daughter left for her dance. We decided to keep the chicken cooking while we ran out. I dropped her off at her dr’s appointment and my son and I went to Shoppers. He wanted to use his own money to buy a game for the Switch. He had enough saved and some from his birthday, I helped him with a tiny bit, but he payed for the majority of it. We went back to the dr’s office to pick up my daughter, but she wasn’t finished yet. She was still waiting in the examining room. We waited outside in the car playing I-Spy. She finally came out. We dropped off her prescription at Rexall and went home. I was worried that the chicken was going to be dried out, but it was still pretty tasty! The skin on the baked potatoes was pretty tough, but the inside was fine. We had supper, but I didn’t get to finish, because I had to leave for my dr’s appointment. I got put into the examining room fairly quickly, but I waited in the room for a good 45 minutes!! I’m not sure what took so long! The dr gave me a prescription for something to help with the nausea and she ordered the same lab test, to see if we’re still dealing with the same thing. However, she also did another lab requisition for a bunch of other tests, in case there is something else going on. I will have to go to the lab tomorrow. I went to Rexall and dropped off my prescription and picked up my daughter’s. Then I came home and finished my cold supper. My son and daughter were playing his new game together, very spiritedly!! I watched them play until it was time for my son to get ready for bed. I took him upstairs. Once his pjs were on and his teeth were brushed, I read to him on our bed, one of the Captain Underpants novels. Then he climbed up into his bed and I sang to him from the chair in his room. Then I wrote this while sitting there. I think he’s been sleeping for quite a while though. Now I’m going to watch a show with my daughter and then get ready for bed.

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.” “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s