Running Around Day!

Today, it turned out, we had a lot of running around to do. We had to wake up and I had to drive my son to buy a gift for a birthday party he was attending today. Then we came home, wrapped the gift, fed my son and then we drove him to the party. Then we went home, I ate and then we had to drive my dancer to the “solo day” the last dances for “power week”, be fore tonight’s big sleepover. From there we drove to two tattoo parlours to talk with them about the tattoo my daughter wants to get. She liked the second place better and made an appointment to meet with the tattoo artist on Friday to discuss the tattoo she wants and to possibly get it. From there we went to Costco to get some shopping done. From there we drove to Harvey’s, because we were hungry and had a small amount of time to kill before the next place, where we went to the studio (hubby dropped me off) for the competition information and hair/makeup meeting. After this meeting, we drove back to Beaumont, picked our son up from his friend’s and went home. We had a couple hours at home. Then we left and drove back to the studio, to stop off our dancer for the big, studio sleepover that they only do once a year! Then we drove to West Edmonton Mall, because my daughter really wanted to go shopping at Hot Topic. She had hot cash, which essentially gets you 50% off every $30 you spend. Her hot cash expired tomorrow, so she desperately wanted to go. So she bought a bunch of things, mainly shirts for herself (& 2 things for me!). We also went to the body shop, where I bought my day cream and their new skin peel thing that I fell in love with. Then we went to Saige. To end the night we met up with my hubby and our son at 8:45 (Hot Topic bored them) at build-a-beat and my daughter bought him a Pikachu (Did I spell that right??) build-a-bear. He was thrilled!! It was awfully rushed. Then from West Ed, we drove back to Beaumont, stopped at Subway, because we were all tired and hungry. Then we, finally, made it home for good at almost 10:00pm. So much for a relaxing, nothing day. I guess that can be tomorrow. That, in a nutshell, was my day. And now it’s late and I’m tired and, yes, my head was still aching all of this time. I called the pharmacy, but they are out of my migraine medicine and have ordered it in for Monday…not exactly the helpful relief I was looking for!!  I’m off to bed now! Sorry for the rambling. Night all💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.”
“Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s