Represent Hip Hop Competition!!

This morning I had to wake up at 6:00 to get ready for the final competition of the season. It was the hip hop competition, Rep. My daughter is only in one hip hop dance this year, so we only had the one dance in this competition. My son walked to school and we left and drove to the UofA, because the competition was at the Myer Horowitz stage Arizona the University. We had to be there at about 9:00am, but my son had crazy hair day for school, so I had to get up early enough to get myself ready and him ready!! Once we arrived, I realized that I didn’t have enough change for parking and I didn’t have my credit card on me!! So, after I got my daughter to where she needed to be, I bought myself an iced tea and asked for a bunch of change, then I went back to the parkade and paid for parking!! I went back inside and up to the theatre. I sat down in the lobby and drank my tea. One of the other moms and her daughter joined me. Once my tea was finished, we went into the theatre and watched my daughter’s group perform. Then we left again. My daughter came out as well. The adjudication periods at this competition are super long, so it was about an hour and a half wait until the adjudication!! We went downstairs and she had something to drink. We sat with some of the girls from her group. Thank my daughter and I went into the theatre to watch a few of the dances! Some of them were pretty phenomenal!! Crazy talented dancers!! Finally it was time for the adjudication!! My daughter’s group received gold! Which is great, it’s the second highest that you can get at this competition!! So, I think that they were pleased!! When adjudication was finished I ran into Miss Amanda in the bathroom and talked to her about my daughter’s solo next year. Then my daughter and I left and drove back home to Beaumont. I stopped at the Sobeys once we got into town. Then we went home. I was feeling super exhausted, since I got under 6 hours of sleep and I kept waking up during those 6 hours…so, even though by the time that I put the groceries away it was already 2:20, I laid down for a bit. At about 3:10 I got up and went and picked up my son from school. Then when we got home my hubby got home about 5 minutes after us. He stayed with my son and I went upstairs and actually had a real nap, since I couldn’t keep my eyes open! Then he took my son to soccer practice , finally they get a practice!! I got up and made supper!! After supper, my oldest daughter and I watched a couple episodes of NCIS New Orleans. Then she went to bed. My son and I played for a while then I got him ready for bed. Now I’m going to do the same for myself, because I’m beat!!

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their Health Topic List.

“Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s