The Notre Dame Burns & Mom Falls Again!!

Last night was another night of zero sleep!! So damn frustrating!! I didn’t even get to bed all that late, but I couldn’t fall asleep! I was awake at 4:00am when I realized that my hubby’s alarm didn’t go off for work at 3:45am like it usually does, so I woke him up. Then I still couldn’t fall asleep. I know that they say that you should get up and do something if you can’t sleep, but I always look at the clock and get paranoid about how little sleep I’m going to get and worry that if I get up I really won’t get any sleep at all…but the stupid thing is, I was still awake when my morning alarm went off anyway!! My son went on the iPad for about a half an hour. My daughter came home from her night shift when my son and I had started getting ready for school. I got him ready and dropped him off. Then we had breakfast. After eating, I went back to bed. I think that I was so overtired that I couldn’t fall asleep. So I kind of just rested my eyes. My daughter went to bed also, since she worked all night! Even though I wasn’t really sleeping, I stayed in bed because I was so exhausted! After a while I watched some of the footage of the Notre Dame burning. So very tragic! Wow! Makes one wish that you had the money to have knocked that one off of the old bucket list! The repairs needed on that are going to last my lifetime at least! So damn sad! It was on fire for hours. They didn’t have a lot of fire trucks there, it didn’t look like. It almost seemed like they were letting some of it just burn in a controlled way, to not add too much water damage to the list of all of the damage! But, I’m no fire fighter, so what do I know?? I stayed in bed, not sleeping, on my phone, for most of the day. My dad called me in the afternoon to see if I was coming to the city to drive my daughter to dance. My mom tripped walking into Home Sense and was pretty shaken up. He drove there to get her. She scraped up her knee and leg, both of her wrists were sore and she chipped her front tooth! He wanted me or my hubby, whomever drove to the city, to go back to Home Sense with him to pick up my mom’s car. I said that we would definitely be able to do that with him!! Not much longer, I got up and picked up the kids from school. Then my hubby ended up driving my daughter to dance, because he had to go for an x-ray in the city anyway. When his x-ray was finished he called my dad, but they were still at the dentist, getting a temporary fix on my mom’s tooth! I told my dad that I could get the car later, because I drive back into the city to pick up my daughter and her friend, but my mom had calmed down enough after the dentist that she felt up to getting her car herself!! While my hubby was in the city, my son and I went to the Dollarama for some brown paint for his volcano and some glaze for after he was finished painting it! They didn’t have any toy dinosaurs. So we went to Sobeys and I bought some corn. Then we went to the Dollar Tree, they had toy dinosaurs! So we bought some there! Then we came back home. I talked to my mom on the phone, she sounded like she was doing better. She does want to talk to her dr about why she seems to be falling more often than usual. However, her tooth looks good, she said and other then being a bit sore, she will be okay. Which is good!! Then my son and I both changed into our pjs and then I went downstairs and I did a load of laundry and got some chicken out of the freezer. Then he put on a paint shirt and painted his volcano while I cooked supper. I was still feeling so tired that my eyes hurt! I helped him with the glaze once the paint dried, because we found that if you didn’t spread it thin enough it looked white and covered up his paint job that he just worked so hard at!! Then we finished it just as supper was ready! My hubby woke up my daughter and we had supper. She and I watched a couple shows, while my son watched YouTube. My hubby went to bed. Then at about 9:15, I left to pick up my younger daughter and her friend from dance. My oldest daughter put my son to bed while I was gone. He really didn’t want me to leave tonight and cried when I was leaving, but my daughter hugged him as I was going and took him upstairs and read and sang to him! I got them from dance and we dropped off her friend. Then we came home. My oldest daughter and I watched the last 10 minutes of our show before she had to leave for work. Then I put the laundry in the dryer and hung some of it up. Then I came upstairs and went on my phone for a while. Now I’m going to get ready for bed. Hopefully I will sleep tonight! I’m certainly exhausted after not sleeping at all last night or all day today…

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their Health Topic List.

“Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s