A Visit With Mom & Dad

Last night I went to bed at a better time then I did the night before. However, I still didn’t fall asleep right away. Once I did fall asleep, it wasn’t into a very deep sleep. It’s like I’m kind of half asleep and half awake. I was awake when my hubby got up at around 4:00am again. I fell asleep at around 7:00am and slept until my son wanted the iPad at about 10:00. Then he wanted to go downstairs, at about noon!! I was shocked that he didn’t bug me until then! He was on the iPad and I actually slept from 10:00 until noon, without being my usual half awake, which was not the norm for me!! He went downstairs and played Fortnite with his friend. My hubby made him some food. I talked to my daughter about her essay that she was working on and the format. She wasn’t sure if she should have 3 body paragraphs, or if 2 were enough. She felt like she had covered all of the information in the two that she had written and that if she wrote a third that it would just be for the sake of having 3 paragraphs, but that the 3rd one probably wouldn’t have much content in it. She didn’t come to a conclusion after we talked about it. I went on my phone for a bit. Then I got up and had a shower. After my shower, I dried my hair, got dressed and had something to eat. Then I did my son’s hair. My younger daughter and I went to La Senza in South Common, because she needed a new dance bra. From there we drove to my mom and dad’s house. The rest of the family was meeting us there. They were taking the black car. We talked for a while, then we played Skip Bo. We weren’t able to finish the game before supper was ready. So, we stopped playing and set the table for supper. After supper we had some coffee and brownies and played a couple rounds of Crokinole (huh, I feel like I spelled that differently the last time that I wrote it on here, but that’s how google tells me how to spell it…) Then we drove home. My oldest daughter went with my hubby and my younger daughter and my son came in the van with me. When we got home, my son had a quick shower. I went to Sobeys quickly to get lunch stuff for tomorrow, my hubby went to bed and my oldest daughter had a nap before she had to go to work to do another night shift. When I got home I got my son into bed. My daughter decided to keep her essay with the two body paragraphs for now and just wrote the conclusion, because she just needed it done for peer-review tomorrow and she’s going to ask her friend, who always reviews hers, what her opinion is. I went on my phone for a while. Now I’m going to, hopefully, actually get some sleep!!

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their Health Topic List.

“Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s