Happy Birthday Momma!!

It’s my mom’s Birthday today!! Happy birthday mom! I love you! I hope that you had a wonderful day!! You deserve it!

My son woke me up at 10:00 this morning to text his friend’s mom. My hubby was taking him sledding today and he wanted me to ask her if his friend and his brother could come with them. Once I texted her, I laid back down and tried to sleep. I was feeling tired because I woke up around 5:30 this morning and couldn’t fall back asleep. I sort of just laid there thinking though and didn’t really get anymore sleep. My son went downstairs a while later. I stayed in bed for a while and went on my phone. My hubby and son went outside to plug our air compressor into the van to blow up my son’s new inflatable sleds that he got for Christmas. However, the air compressor just died minutes after my hubby turned it on. So, my hubby told my son that he wouldn’t get to use them. My son really wanted to try them though. So, I blew up the single one by mouth. I didn’t blow up the double one though. They left around 1:00. I had some breakfast. I went on my phone for a while longer. I also texted back and forth with my daughter at work. I think that she was on her break…I’m not sure. I made my younger daughter some lunch. Then I got changed and ready to go on the treadmill. I got my iPad from my daughter. Then I went downstairs to the basement. I went on the treadmill for 68 minutes. When I got off, I got myself cleaned up and then I drove my daughter to her extra group practice at dance. While she was dancing, I went to Winners and then to Canadian Tire to buy a thermostat for my van. Hopefully once my hubby and my dad change it my van will actually heat up like a normal vehicle and not be so darn cold! After Canadian Tire I just waited in the studio parking lot for my daughter to be finished dancing. I literally almost fell asleep in the front seat!! When she was finished, we drove back to Beaumont. Then I picked up my prescription at Shoppers and I got gas. Then we went home. My hubby and my daughter made supper when we got home. It ended up being a bit late. My hubby isn’t in great shape. He went over a jump on the sled and flew through the air and landed back on the sled and slammed into a two by four fence at the end of the hill. He’s having trouble breathing now…not good! After supper, all 3 of my kids did my yoga DVD with me!! It was pretty tight in our tiny living room for the 4 of us, but some how we managed. Once we were finished I got my son ready for bed. I went on my phone again. Now I’m going to get ready for bed myself.

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list. “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s