Earlier Bedtime For Me!!

This morning after I dropped my son off at school I had some breakfast and tea. My hubby called our insurance company, because the same people are trying to sue us again. This time through Queens court, since the other court house didn’t work last time. Our insurance company doesn’t seem overly concerned. They just asked him to send them copies of the papers, like they did last time. My hubby also made a dr’s appointment, because his ribs are still bothering him since sledding with my son on Saturday. I went on my phone for a while. Then I went upstairs and changed into workout clothes. I went downstairs and woke up my daughter. Then I went on the treadmill for 72 minutes. Afterwards, I went upstairs and my daughter had something to eat. We started to do my yoga DVD together, but she wasn’t feeling very well, so I ended up doing it by myself. When I was finished, I went upstairs and had a shower. I dried my hair when I got out. My hubby really wasn’t feeling great, so he didn’t go to work. He went and picked up the kids from school. M it’s power week at dance. So my daughter’s schedule is different for the week. She didn’t have to be there until 5:30. I made her an early supper before she had to leave. My son was hungry, so he ate then as well. Once I finished cooking for her I went upstairs and got dressed, while she ate. Then I drove her and her friend to dance. We got stuck in some pretty bad traffic, so they were a little late. Once I got back into town I picked up a new skating helmet for my son from somebody through VarageSale. It was only $30, they had spent $79.99 on it and only used it twice, so I’d say that I got a pretty good deal on it!! Then I came home. I warmed up some frozen homemade soup for my daughter and myself (my hubby had already warmed some up for himself.) My daughter and I watched one very emotional show. Then I got my son into bed. I tried to get him into bed earlier than normal, because I wanted to go to bed earlier. However, I don’t know if it’s that much earlier…well, I guess it’s a bit earlier. Probably because I didn’t spend a lot of time on my phone like I usually do. My daughter has an MRI early in the morning and we have to leave here by 6:00am. Yuck!! I’m certainly not used to getting up that early!! So, on that note, I’m off to bed!!

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list. “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s