A Bit Of Broke Person’s Black Friday Shopping

This morning after dropping off my son at school I went to Sobeys and grabbed a few groceries. Then I came home and woke up my daughter. Then we had some tea and some breakfast. I talked to dr Hauptman’s office. His nurse/receptionist talked to him and he was furious that I haven’t received my injections yet. Apparently he has replied back to the pharmacy more than 3 times in the past 2.5 weeks regarding how to proceed with the injections. He really wants me to change pharmacists. He knows one of the pharmacists at the Shoppers in Beaumont and wants me to use him as my pharmacist. It wouldn’t be a quick transition, because once you have a prescription at a pharmacy you have to have all of the refills filled there. You can only have new prescriptions sent or bring them to a new pharmacy. However, he believes that even though Rexall already filled the prescription for this injection, the Shoppers pharmacist will be willing to give me the injections, because the pharmacist at Rexall isn’t trained to give deep, sub-cutaneous injections and the Shoppers guy is. I called him after my daughter and I got home from a bit of Black Friday Christmas shopping, but he wasn’t in, so I’m going to try again tomorrow. After I talked to Dr Hauptman’s office, my daughter and I drove to West Edmonton Mall and we did a little bit of Christmas shopping. Christmas is going to be extremely minimal for us this year. I wanted to go today because of the good sales. We did find some good deals. I didn’t have much to spend and wanted to be careful. When we got back to town I got a couple things for supper and then we went home. My girls organized an overflowing sock bin that has been taking up space in my son’s room or somewhere for far too long. I got supper cooking. We ate supper. The girls continued to do the socks after supper. We had Jeopardy playing while they organized socks and my son and I finished drawing our Cindy Lou Who pictures and then colouring them together. My son’s ear was really hurting him. I really hope that he isn’t getting an ear infection!! My stupid head hurt all day and my tummy and diarrhea still won’t stop. When we finished our pictures I was falling asleep sitting up on the couch. My son wanted to play something, but I just didn’t feel well. I really just wanted to get to bed. I couldn’t keep my bloody eyes open!! I only got about 4.5 hours of sleep last night and I was definitely feeling it. My son kept telling me that he was bored, but he slowly got quieter and quieter until he started to fall asleep with his head on my lap. Then I got up to carefully let out our dogs. (Our biggest dog is limping. My hubby said that he doesn’t know what happened, but when they were coming out of the bedroom she was ahead of him and he heard her skid at the top of the stairs then tumble down the stairs and cry and now she is limping.) She usually jumps up onto our back step to get back inside the house, but had a difficult time doing so tonight. She did eventually do it though. I got the bed ready and my hubby carried my son up to bed. Then I myself ready. I’m just exhausted right now. Let’s see if I sleep. I’ve been exhausted all week and it hasn’t seemed to make all that much of a difference sleep wise. I guess I’ll see!!

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list. “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s