A Sick Boy

I had an alarm set for 12:30 today. Last night I was in bed quite early. Much earlier than I have been getting to bed. I drifted in and out of sleep all night. I had hours at a time when I just laid there not sleeping and short periods where I actually slept. Sadly, the sleeping times were shorter than the awake moments. My son woke up before everyone else and went on my phone. He laid on the bed in between my hubby and I and watched YouTube videos. When I finally actually got up I talked to my mom. The pharmacy called me. They figured out that they can mix the medications together for the injection that the pharmacist has to give me. However, they now need to figure out if it needs to be injected sub-cutaneously or into the muscle. I simply don’t understand why they are only looking into one little part of the prescription each day. It’s very frustrating!! It’s taken them too long and they won’t even be able to do it tomorrow, because of the holiday. So I’ll be waiting until at least Tuesday now. Grrr… My hubby and son went downstairs together. I had a long, hot, relaxing shower. Then I had something small to eat and got dressed. My oldest daughter went to work. The rest of us dropped off my younger daughter at dance for her solo practice and then we went to my mom and dad’s house. My aunt is in town visiting from BC, also my cousin, her daughter was over as well. We played Wizard. My hubby had to leave to pick up my daughter from dance. When they got back my daughter joined in the game. My hubby was feeling tired. He sat on the couch and fell asleep. When we finished the game, everyone set the table. I went into the bathroom in my parent’s bedroom and gave myself one of my injections for my headaches. Then we all sat down for a delicious supper. Right when we sat down my son told me that his tummy wasn’t feeling well. He really didn’t feel good. So I told him to lie down on the couch. After supper, when I was helping my dad get stuff together for coffee, my son came running from the couch to the bathroom. I could tell that he was going to be sick, so I followed him into the bathroom. He got majorly sick. He went back onto the couch for a bit, while we had dessert and I had a cup of coffee. He got sick again. Then we went home. We were just pulling into the driveway when he started saying that he was going to be sick again. My hubby got him into the house quickly and he made it to the bathroom. I quickly got him ready for bed. I tried to give him children’s gravel for his tummy, but he couldn’t keep anything down. He fell asleep beside me in our bed. Then I got myself ready for bed. I went on my phone for a while. Now I’m going to try to get some sleep.

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list. “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s