Sundance Dance Festival Day 3

I’m just so damn nauseous today. I had to get up at the same time that I usually do on school days, except today I had to actually get ready to go. We had to leave by 9:00 this morning. When I went downstairs, I saw that it was snowing!!! Crazy!! It’s the middle of April for Pete’s sake!! I’m so ready for warm weather!! We got to the Dow by about 9:50. My daughter went back stage and I waited in the lobby. I was only by myself for a short amount of time. Another one of the moms came in and sat with me. We talked for about an hour. Then we went into the theatre to watch our girls dance. The competition in this category did not seem as stiff as it was at the previous competition. I’m not trying to be rude or anything like that, I know it takes a ton of courage to get out on that stage and dance! I could just tell that our girls were going to do well. And they did!! It was their lyrical dance, and they came in first with a high gold and they won the choreographer award for the dance as well. My daughter is enjoying herself more than last time, because she isn’t feeling sick this go around!! We only had the one dance this morning. So after they were finished, we came back home. We got home at about 12:30. I was feeling pretty sick, so around 1:30 I decided that I was going to have a sleep. I slept off and on. I heard my son come in after school. I sort of woke up then, but I didn’t really get up until awhile after when my oldest daughter and my son came in to see me. I got up then. My son and I stayed upstairs for about an hour and played a game that he made up. Then my hubby came upstairs and we talked for a while and my younger daughter came in and the three of us talked. We decided it was time for supper. So I went downstairs and got some food together. We played HQ while I was still in the kitchen, but we only got to question 5 before it got quite hard. We had supper. Then I went to Sobeys and bought some dog food and a few other things that we needed. When I came home, the kids had root beer floats, because I bought them the stuff for them as a treat. I went upstairs and got a bag together for tomorrow night. My daughter brought my son up and got him ready for bed while I was finishing up some things and getting myself ready for bed. She had him sleeping before long! I finished getting ready and am going to go to sleep myself. Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.” “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s