Final Day Boat Ride!!

Today was our last day here. We head home tomorrow morning. The goal is to leave by 8:00am. So, I guess we'll see how we do. Hopefully we're not too far off from that, or we'll never hear the end of it from my hubby – lol. I'm planning on setting my alarm for early enough to shower. Then, if I'm too tired, I'll go back to sleep, and if I'm awake enough, I'll have a shower. I'm just spending the day in the van, so it's not the end of the world if I don't end up showering.

Today I did some more painting after breakfast. I finished one that I started last night, and I did another tree one, but I didn't finish it. My dad, my middle daughter and I went for a drive and took photos of birch trees. Then we walked on an old farmstead and took some more photos, some of the old buildings and some more trees. Then we went back home for lunch.

After lunch, some of us wanted to go to the beach and some wanted to go on the boat. I figured I hadn't been on the boat yet this trip, so I had better do so! My younger daughter wanted to go tubing, so she came on it and my dad drove the boat! The rest of them drove to a beach. We took the boat to the same part of the lake and sort of met up with them. My daughter just loves tubing. So, she did many runs behind the boat on the tube. I watched her hand signals and relayed the messages to my dad while he drove. A couple times she was on her belly on the tube and the majority of the times she was sitting up on it. She had a blast. My son and hubby and oldest daughter played in the more shallow water, but watched her tubing at the same time! My mom sat on the beach. She fell on the steep incline when they were walking down to the beach. It was all rocks, so she scratched herself up pretty good!! However, she was okay. Just a bit bruised. After tubing for a water, we went in atts close to shore as the boat could go and my daughter swam in and played around with the others. We dropped anchor, but dad and I stayed in the boat. I didn't feel like getting wet, it was a little chilly, in fact it was our coldest day yet! My dad stayed in because he's the only one who knows how to drive the boat!! Once we decided to go, my daughter swam back out and climbed up the ladder and into the boat. Then we took the boat back to the launch and they drove back to the house. We stopped for ice cream on the way back!!

When we got back to the house I added the next layer to my painting. Then we played Perudo again. After that, we had supper. Because we want to leave so early, we decided to pack up whatever we could tonight and leave out only what we need for bed and for the morning. When I went to zip up my suitcase, it zipped up way way easier than it did when I was on my way here! It makes me feel like I'm forgetting something…hopefully I'm not!! Once we had most of our stuff ready to go, we decided to play Five Crowns. We played it the other day. It's a card game. It has five suits, instead of just four and you get runs and sets and try to go out first. You start with three cards and go up by one card each round. Whatever number of cards you have, is the wild card for that round. (Did I describe this the other day??) Anyway, it's a lot of fun. Last time my oldest daughter won, this time around, my younger daughter won. It was close to 11:00 by the time the game was finished. My hubby went to bed earlier than the rest of us, he has to be alert tomorrow to drive home? The rest of us can sleep if we want. I hate the part of the highway, just past Golden. It's so high up in the mountains with such a sheer drop!! It just totally freaks me out! I press on my imaginary break while my hubby drives, lol! I try to sleep during that part of the ride. I know we'll be fine, it just freaks me out. Man alive!! Is my hubby ever snoring loudly!! I feel like I can barely hear myself think!! (If that even makes any sense!!)

I'm pretty exhausted right now! My eyes few heavy, even though I remembered to wait until after I write this to take my pills! I'll take them soon, because I think I'm almost done writing this. I feel just as sleepy as I do usually, except I haven't had any of my bedtime medications yet. Weird! The car is going to be super packed up tomorrow. They looked pretty tightly packed when they arrived, and none of my stuff was in the van yet. Not only do I have my suitcase, but I have my art stuff as well!! Hopefully it fits!! I don't really want to have to leave my art stuff behind!! If I have to, my mom and dad can bring it when they come back to Edmonton in a couple of weeks. I hope not though. I want to be able to practice at home, because I don't want too much time to pass, as I'm afraid of forgetting what she taught us. I'm going to take my pills and go to bed. Night night! Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the World Health Organizationu (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.”"Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!"

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s