Working Hard!!

Today I worked for hours on the project that I'm working on. The one I'm not going to talk about on here, because I don't want to ruin anything. That probably doesn't mean much, but when the time comes, I'll take a photo of the finished product and put it on here to show you. Although, it has my kids names on it and I've never said their names on here! Hmmm…I will have to figure something out!! I could just describe it…this gives me something to ponder. I don't think saying there names would be a huge deal, because I'm pretty sure that all of the people who read this know my family, so it's not exactly big news or anything!! Well, anyway, I worked on it almost all day! This morning, when I first got up, I played a couple of iPad games with my son on the bed. However, as soon as we got up, I started working on it and I continued to do so until we had to go to camp, we left at about 6:00, to pick up my daughter. My son played a video game with my hubby and then went and played at a friend's house for a few hours. That's why I had so much free time to work on my project. (I just about said what it was!!! I have to watch myself!)

We didn't get supper ready on time, and then we had to leave to go get my daughter from camp, right at supper time! So, we were all starving while driving there, it's about an hour drive, with no where to stop on the way!! So, we picked her up and by the time we were driving home, we were sooo hungry!! We ended up picking something up in Leduc, but it was a pretty late and unhealthy supper!

My daughter had a great week at camp! She had sooo much fun! She actually said that this was her best week at camp ever!! She has been going to Camp Wohelo since she was about 10months old and I took her to mom and kids camps!! Then she went to all girls camp and many others, more recently, she's been doing the teen leadership camp for the past few years. She told them her availability for the rest of the summer. She will be going back to be an LIT (leader in training) for 2 more camps this summer. She could've done more, but she told them that she can't this week, because there's a going away party for a friend that she doesn't want to miss. Then we'll be gone for a week or so in August and there are no camps the lady couple weeks of August, because they rent the camp out privately. So, with when she's available, she's going to be there. She was already missing people and saying she wants to go back sooner, before we even got home. She was also saying how bored she's going to be. But, she's the one who said that she couldn't go this week, because of the party. That was her choice!

When we got home, my oldest was just getting ready to shower and go to bed. She had a rough day at work. So she wasn't in the best spirits today. Hopefully tomorrow is okay or at least better at work for her. My hubby and my son decided to play another video game. So, I got back to work on my project. All I know is it's going to take hours and I'd really like to have it finished before I go to BC, in two weeks from today! On the expensive train, because of the mistake that I made when booking it. I'm super excited about the train, I just wish I had purchased the economy escape ticket. If the stupid bank had let the payment go through the first two times that I tried booking it, I would have gotten the right price!! But the dumb arse bank thought it was fraud, because I've never purchased a train ticket before! I tried again, right after talking to the bank and that is when I ended up spending the $300, instead of the $188 plus GST!! Too frustrating!! That's $100 difference!! A lot can be done with $100, like I could eat on the train, with money to spare!! I better enjoy myself, for that much money, I could've flown for less and been there in 1hour – the train leaves at 7:30am and arrives at 11:00pm!!! That's 15.5 hours! That's probably BC time, the 11:00pm. I would think so. I have a lot to do still to get ready and my parents said that they'll take my art stuff with them ahead of time, so that I don't have to travel with it. That is good, because some of it is awkward to carry. Although, I am allowed 2 checked bags. The problem is, my mom and dad are leaving Monday and none of my watercolour stuff is together yet. We're going to their house for dinner tomorrow, I'm going to try to get it all together beforehand. Hopefully I can. Otherwise, I may have to drive it over to their house on Sunday. If some of the things that I need overlap with what I'm using for this project, I'll just bring those with me. It should only be a couple things that will need to stay until I'm finished my project. Most of the watercolour stuff can go with my mom and dad. Tomorrow will be busy!! So, on that note, I should get some sleep. Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the World Health Organizationu (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.”"Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!"  

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s