So So Sick And Tired

This morning I woke up early. My alarm was set for 10:00, but I woke up at about 7:00. That was pretty unfortunate because I didn’t sleep well, again last night. It’s been about a million nights in a row that I haven’t slept well…I feel perpetually exhausted and perpetually nauseous!! I’m so very sick and tired of it!! I was really feeling tired, but I couldn’t fall back asleep. So I just laid there in bed relaxing. I texted back and forth with my daughter at work for quite a while. Then I got up when my alarm was set to go off. I had a quick shower, got dressed and had something to eat. Then my daughter and I drove to the city. We stopped at the Walmart parking lot and met someone to buy a game for my oldest daughter from Facebook market place. We were pretty early, so I had time to stop and buy her a vitamin water to take into dance with her. Then I drove her to extra dance rehearsal. She had extra rehearsal from 12:00 – 3:00 today. Her first competition is this week starting on Thursday. So, all of her teachers are trying to get as many extra rehearsals in as possible!! After dropping her off, I went to Winners. I needed some night cream, mine will be out soon. Although my daughter’s birthday isn’t until August, I found her a perfect birthday present, so I bought that and will just hide it until then. Then I went to Timmy’s and bought my usual earl grey tea (2 milks, 1 honey)! I drove back to the studio and planned on turning off the van and sleeping. I started to do that, but my hubby texted me and asked me to go to the Capilano Walmart to pick something up for him. So, I drove back to Capilano and went into the Walmart, bought it for my hubby. Then I drove back to the studio. I then turned off the van, pushed my seat back all the way, tilted it back all the way and closed my eyes. Unfortunately, I didn’t actually fall asleep today. I did relax though and sipped my tea until she was finished dancing. Then we drove back to Beaumont. When we got home she remembered that she was supposed to pick up some of the cupcakes that she and her friend had made from her friend’s house, so we drove to her friend’s and got them. Then we went home. My oldest daughter and I then went to Sobeys together and bought some groceries. Then we went to Shoppers and she bought some shampoo and conditioner. Then we went home. I made supper for everyone. Then I went upstairs at about 8:00 to lie down. My son had a shower. Then I got him ready for bed. I fell asleep for a while. Then I woke up again and went on my phone for a while. I have to get up at 6:15am tomorrow morning and drive my daughter to work. My hubby doesn’t have a ride to work, so he has to take the car, so I have to get my daughter to her job!! I’m going to get myself ready for bed. I’m sooo tired and nauseous…argh!

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their Health Topic List.

“Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s