The Most Dreaded Words Ever: “Please Collect A Stool Sample…”

This morning I barely got out of bed. My son wanted me to get him up a bit earlier then (I feel like I need to go back to high school…or perhaps junior high, I know that I keep messing up my “thens” and “thans”… it’s driving me crazy!! I guess I could just ask my english teacher mother and she would tell me! Anyway…) he wanted me to wake him up earlier then (?!) normal so that he could do something on his Fortnite vide game with my hubby. So, I woke him up. Got him his clothes and he brushed his hair, etc. Then he had me wake up my hubby and they went downstairs to do whatever it was that they wanted to do on the video game. I laid in bed. By the time I went downstairs my hubby had already fed him breakfast and made him his lunch for school. I asked if he would drive him to school today. So, I basically let the dogs out, said goodbye to my son and went back to bed. Guess why?! Tough one there…because my damn tummy felt like shit!! Big bleeping surprise!! (I’m wanting to swear lots out of pure frustration, but I really try not to do that on here…so I went with bleeping!Huh. Sounds stupid!) Anyway, I kind of feel like I’m wasting my life away. Lying in bed day in day out. As my body wastes away, because I’m hardly eating anything at all…for a good week and a half now. I haven’t actually weighed myself since Friday, but I’m certain that I’ve lost more weight. I set an alarm for 1:55pm, so that I could make one of those “walk in” (they call it “walk in”, but you have to make an appointment that afternoon…strange!) appointments for this evening. I didn’t sleep all day, just kind of off and on. At 2:00 I made my dr’s appointment for 6:00 tonight. I basically stayed in bed until 5:30!!! Yes, I have a fun, interesting and exciting life! My kids came in a couple times to talk to me during that time. I probably would have gotten up to drive my daughter to dance, but her earlier hip hop class was canceled today, so she only had a late class today, which I planned on driving her to after my appointment. I got up at 5:30, made myself look presentable, in my jeans that I bought a couple months ago, because I lost so much weight my other ones were falling off. Well, these ones are now starting to do the same thing. I’ve tried to shrink them…without much luck. With the hubby not working, I can’t really afford new clothes right now…hmmm. So, loose clothes it was! Besides, they at least don’t bother my tummy!! (Always a bright side right?!) The dr, of course, (just like my Momma said) wants to me do a stool culture. (Which, by the way, I, bleeping, [yes with the bleeping again!!] hate!! And I’m truly not a fan of the word hate and I don’t use it lightly!! Stool samples suck generally, because I mean who in their right mind wants to collect a stool sample?! Right?! But, doing so when literally EVERYTHING, makes you gag [like brushing your teeth, the wind blowing your own hair into your mouth, feeding the dogs, taking out the garbage…you get the picture – EVERYTHING literally makes me gag!!] sucks even harder!! The last time I had to do a, bleeping, stool sample I literally threw up all over my bedroom floor!! I tried running out of the bathroom to escape the not so pleasant ENTIRE experience and ended up throwing up in my bedroom!! Seriously NOT fun!! So, needless to say, this is not something that I’m looking forward to doing!) Okay, enough with the dramatics… (gee, and I wonder where my kids get it from – lol!) The dr also gave me more of the nausea medication that I already take (that I’m not certain actually works…but hey, she tried!) and she gave me a medication that is supposed to help with the cramping and pain that accompanies the diarrhea. So, that one is new and wasn’t covered under our craptacular health plan. I guess I will see if that helps. She wants me to do the stool culture ASAP!! So, I guess that I will go to the lab tomorrow morning after I drop off my son at school to pick up the stupid collection thingy that they give you. It was closed by the time I was finished at the dr’s office tonight. I had to wait for an hour to go into the examination room for my appointment. Then I quickly went to the Shoppers and they said that the prescription would take a half an hour. I told them that I would have to come back later. I had to get home to drive my daughter to dance!! So, I went home and picked her up and we drove to the city. I dropped her off, then I went to Timmy’s and had the same as yesterday, my earl grey tea (2 milks, 1 honey) and a rather plain muffin (I figured I should try eating something today…) Then I went back to the studio. She only had the one class, so it didn’t make any sense driving back home. I waited for her to finish, then we drove back to Beaumont. Her friend that we usually drive home has the flu that is going through their studio, so she wasn’t there tonight. I stopped at the Shoppers and picked up my prescription, then we went home. My hubby was putting my son to bed when we got home, but when he heard me come in he wanted me to come sing to him. I let the dogs out and filled up my daughter and my water bottles and then went upstairs and sang to my son. Then I went on my phone for a while. Now I’m going to get ready for bed.

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list. “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s