Dance Performance At Cheer Competition…

This morning I had an alarm set for 10:00, but I didn’t actually get up when it went off. It woke me up. I stayed in bed for a while afterwards, partly because I ended up falling asleep late last night and I was tired and partly because I was just relaxing. When I did get up, I went downstairs and had a bagel (something different then my usual…boring thing!!) and my tea. Then I came upstairs and got myself ready to go to Victoria School of the Arts, which is downtown Edmonton. They had a big cheer competition going on today and my daughter’s group was performing their hip hop dance during one of the intermissions. We had to arrive about an hour before they were supposed to perform. I sat with her friend’s mom and little sister. Their dance was really great!! It was so so good! I know that I’m biased, but it’s the first time that I’ve seen it this year and I really enjoyed it! There was a ton of cheering. All of the cheerleaders were actually super supportive and were screaming and cheering for them! It was really fun to watch! When they were finished, I watched a younger cheer team and two of the high school teams, one with pom poms and one without. Then my daughter wanted to go home. It was pretty darn cold out today! We lucked out when we arrived and got a super close parking spot right on the street. So we quickly hopped into the freezing van and drove towards home. She was starving and coughing and my throat was bothering me, so we went through a Timmy’s drive thru and I got her chicken strips and a drink and I got myself some, surprise surprise, earl grey tea!! We stopped at the Walmart on Ellerslie and 50th st and bought a couple things, then drove back to Beaumont. I went to Sobeys for a couple things for supper, then we went home. My hubby decided to pick the coldest day of the year so far to change the weather stripping on the front door and the thing at the base of the door that helps it seal better. I’ve been placing towels against it, to stop cold air from coming in all winter. We’ve had the part in our basement and he decided that today would be a great day to put it on…lol. Crazy! I just started supper, realized we didn’t have the chicken that I thought we had, went back out in the cold to the store to buy some. Then came home and finished supper. By the time I finished supper and I drove my daughter to her friend’s house it was negative 38 degrees Celsius with the wind chill…brrrrr!!!! That’s pretty darn cold, I must say! I started the car 10 minutes before we left, it probably warmed up longer than I actually drove it, well, not quite, but close!! Yet, it still wasn’t warm when we got into it. It was warmer than outside, but it certainly wasn’t warm. If you know what I mean… When I got home after dropping her off, I ate supper, by the time I was finished it was getting pretty late! I got changed and went on the treadmill for only about 35 minutes. Then I came upstairs and got cleaned up. Then I got my son into bed. Afterwards, I went on my phone. I tend to lose track of time when I do that…not always a good thing!! Now I’m going to get ready for bed.

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list. “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s