No Yoga Today

This morning after my alarm went off I fell back asleep! I woke up exactly one hour later… I didn’t even clue in at first! I glanced at the clock and thought it was the correct time and started getting up and getting my son up. Then, after I had woken him up I thought that it seemed lighter outside than it normally does when we get up, so I looked at the clock again and saw that it was actually an hour later!! Oops!! I had to call the school to let them know that he was going to be late! Once I had dropped him off, I watched an episode of The Big Bang Theory while eating breakfast and drinking my tea. I’m now caught up, so I’m not going to be able to be watching this show in the morning any more!! It’s handy since it’s just a half an hour long. Once it was finished I went on the treadmill for an hour. Then I woke up my daughter. I called Costco, because they were supposed to call me on Monday about my younger daughter’s sample pairs of contact lenses and they hadn’t called yet. They said that they had left a message (which they hadn’t, there was not a missed call from Costco on either my phone or my daughter’s). However, I said that I would come to pick them up. So, instead of doing my yoga, I went upstairs and had a shower. Then my oldest daughter came with me and we went to the Nisku Costco. We brought her electric blanket with us. I bought it for her from Costco for Christmas and it’s already not working!! They no longer had any in stock to exchange it with (and she said that none of the stores had it). So I ended up returning it. She told me that I could probably find it online! I picked up the contacts and a few things from the store, then we drove back to Beaumont. On the way home, my daughter actually found the blanket online on the Costco website, so she ordered it with the refund from the blanket that we returned!! I filled up the van with gas and then went back home. My daughter was ready to leave for dance when I got there, so I pretty much dropped off one daughter and picked up the other one!! I drove her to the city and then drove back to town. I went to No Frills and then went home. When I got home my hubby reminded me of a few things that we needed from the grocery store, so I went back out again. My oldest daughter came with me this time. We went to both No Frills and Sobeys. Then we came home. It’s supposed to be getting really cold in the next few days, like plug the vehicle in cold and the batteries for the auto-start for the black car were dead. So after coming home for the second time, we went out again, this time to Dollarama and Home Hardware, looking for batteries! Then we came home yet again, this time for good!! I got supper started, it was a fairly simple meal. Then my daughter and I watched a couple episodes of Criminal Minds. My hubby actually went and picked up my daughter and her friend from dance tonight. When our show was over, we checked our laundry, hung some up and put some in the dryer and then I got my son ready for bed. Then I went on my phone. Now I’m going to get ready for bed.

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list. “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s