A Full Day!!

This morning, after dropping off my son at school, I had my breakfast and tea while I watched an episode of The Big Bang Theory. Then I changed into workout clothes and went downstairs and went on the treadmill for 47 minutes. I watched a shorter YouTube video today, because I had a dr’s appointment in St. Albert at 1:10 and I wanted to be able to shower and dry my hair after getting off the treadmill, before going to the dr’s appointment, which is exactly what I did. My hubby took the black car and met me at Dr Hauptman’s office. We took separate vehicles so that he could go straight to work after the appointment and I could drive home. My appointment went fairly quickly, because I’m feeling pretty good. My TN pain has not bothered me in some time (knock on wood) and even my headaches have been manageable recently. The Topomax, Zomig along with the injections when needed seem to have settled them down. He’s quite happy that I’m back on the treadmill and doing yoga. I have to clean the living room, so that I can do my yoga DVD. Today was too busy to do both the yoga and the treadmill, so I just did the one. Anyway, after my appointment, I drove back home. When I got there my hubby called me and said that when he got to work they told him that one of the trucks didn’t come in, so there was no work today. So, not only did we waste gas by taking 2 vehicles, he’s losing a days worth of pay…sigh. So frustrating!! When I got home I had something to eat. I also woke up my oldest daughter. My younger daughter is home, because it’s her final exam weeks (this week and next week) however, she was up this morning. After eating, I had to go pick up my son from school. When I got home, I got him a snack and I also got my daughter a snack to eat in the van on the way to dance. I dropped her off and drove back home. I took some chicken breast out of the freezer for supper. While it was defrosting, I called my friend on the phone. We talked for a bit. Then I got off the phone and started supper. After supper, my daughter and I watched a show. We had about a half an hour to kill, before she had to go to bed and I had to leave to pick up my daughter and her friend from dance. When I did leave, I popped into Shoppers on my way and picked up my daughter’s and my prescription. Then I drove to the studio in the city. I arrived about 15 minutes early. I just sat in the van and waited. It’s actually kind of peaceful and quiet, waiting for her in the van. I almost fell asleep!! When they came out we drove back to town and we dropped off her friend at her mom’s house. Then we came home. My hubby had put my son to bed, because my daughter has to work early tomorrow morning, so she went to bed early. So my son was actually sleeping when I got home for once!! I filled up my daughter and my water bottles and then I came upstairs. I got myself ready for bed, then I went on my phone for a while. Then I wrote this. Now I’m going to hit the hay!!

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list. “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s