A Weird Day…

This morning my son still seemed a bit lethargic and out of it, so I let him stay home for another day. My daughter’s friend picked her up for school. My son and I fell back to sleep. We slept for a while. When he woke up he went on my phone and watched YouTube videos. Then I got up and went on my phone and made a couple walk-in dr appointments at the Beaumont walk-in clinic in town for this evening. Then my son and I stayed upstairs for a bit. Then I got dressed and went and picked up my daughter from school. We came home and she quickly changed and then I had to drive her to dance right away. I drove back to town and went to No Frills. I got a few groceries. Then I came home and made meatloaf. My oldest daughter helped me by chopping up some peppers, onion and garlic. Once it was in the oven, my hubby had to leave for work. My daughter’s walk-in appointment was first, so she had to leave. I stayed home and was with my son and kept an eye on the supper. They were taking forever to bring my daughter into a room. Even though my appointment wasn’t supposed to be until an hour after hers, it was getting close to my appointment time. She told the lady at the front desk, so she hopped into my van and came and picked us up. We all went back to the clinic and went into the little clinician’s room together. I needed a refill for my tummy medication and my daughter needed her nasal spray. We finally saw the dr, my daughter sure waited forever!! Then we dropped off our prescriptions at the pharmacy and went back home and finally were able to eat supper! We started watching a show, but we weren’t able to finish it, because I had to pick up my daughter from dance. I got her and we stopped at the pharmacy on the way home. They had 3 prescriptions ready for me and they cost more money then we had in the bank. So I had to ask them to hold onto one of them until I can afford to pay for it. I had my daughter’s bank card to pay for her prescription. It was about $43 though. Pretty expensive. She has zero health insurance right now and our coverage is crappy!! Once I had the prescriptions I went through the drive through at the bank with my daughter’s bank card and took out $40 for our dog’s grooming appointment tomorrow that she is paying for. Then we drove home. At home I went upstairs and finished putting my son to bed. Then I watched a couple shows with my daughter. Now I’m going to get ready for bed and attempt to get some sleep. Wish me luck with that…

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list. “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s