From Pumpkin To Jack O Lantern

This morning after dropping off my son at school I stayed up and had some breakfast and tea. I watched The Good Doctor while filling out some forms that I had to have completed for my gastro specialist dr’s appointment today. I finished both the show and the forms. Then I got dressed and I drove to the Hys Centre. The dr was very nice. After talking with him for some time and looking at my lab results, and taking into account my weight loss that has happened without my trying and while I haven’t been feeling well, he wants to do a gastroscopy. So his nurse/receptionist booked one for me on December 13th. I drove back to town and stopped at the store and bought a couple quick meals, one for tonight, because I stay in the city at my daughter’s dance and don’t get home until about 7:00 and we either all eat late or my oldest daughter cooks for her and my son and my younger daughter and I eat when we get home. I also got a quick meal for tomorrow, because it’s Halloween and we need to eat early and it’s usually rushed. When I got home I was feeling like hell, the past few days I have been feeling both nauseous and have still been having headaches. So I decided to lie down for the short amount of time that I had. When my hubby’s alarm went off, he said that he would get the kids from school so that I could to rest for a while longer. When I got up I drove my daughter to dance. After dropping her off, I sat in the van not feeling well at all. I didn’t even read, I just tilted my chair back and closed my eyes. I stayed like that for the entire time that she danced. I didn’t actually sleep, but I did rest my eyes. When she was finished we drove back home and picked up her headband that she needed to finish making the ears for her costume for tomorrow. I dropped her off at her friend’s house. Then I went home. I made supper and then we ate. Then my daughter worked on her pumpkin and I helped my son with his. When it was bedtime his pumpkin wasn’t finished yet. I read him stories and my daughter got into the shower. Before I could sing to him my daughter wanted to be picked up from her friend’s house. So I told my son that I would be right back. He knew that my daughter was in the shower if he really needed anything and she knew he was by himself in bed. I picked up my daughter and when I got back to sing to him, he was already asleep!! So, I went back downstairs and finished his pumpkin. My daughter helped me put the ear medication that I bought on amazon in my dogs ear. Don’t judge me!! I hope to hell it works, because I can’t afford a darn vet bill!! Anyway, now I’m going to bed, because I feel like crap and tomorrow promises to be a long day…

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list. “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s