A Long Day

This morning after I drove my son to school I actually stayed awake!! I know, it’s a miracle and a little difficult to believe, but it’s true! I slept like crap last night and only really got a couple hours of sleep, but my friend was coming over at 10:00, so, despite being tired, it didn’t really make sense to go back to bed! I had something to eat and then I cleaned the kitchen a bit more and then I vacuumed the main floor. My oldest daughter woke up literally at the exact same time that my friend pulled up. She brought about 4 garbage bags of clothes for my son. She has basically clothed him since he was little – lol! She has two boys, both older than my son. She always keeps their clothes, at least the ones in good shape for my son. It’s perfect timing too, because he’s growing out of a lot of his stuff. She stayed for a few hours for a visit. It’s been quite some time since we got together and it was super nice to get together and catch up. After she left, my daughter and I watched a couple HGTV shows, Friday is beach day after all!! My daughter fell in asleep. So, I spent a few hours job searching for my hubby. He got up while I was doing that. I stopped at about 3:00, when I went to pick up my daughter from school. My son wanted to walk home again today. We went home and I was starving, so was my daughter, so we had a snack together. Then we tried to figure out what we should have for supper. I am trying to get on top of getting supper ready in time for my hubby, since he has to leave for work by about 6:00 now. My daughter, hubby and I talked for a while, then she and I went to No Frills to get something for supper. We came home and I started supper right away. When it was ready, I woke up my oldest daughter, who was still napping and we had supper. My hubby basically ate and ran, when the rest of us were finished we went into the living room. My son played a video game, while my oldest daughter and I went on our phones. I drove my younger daughter to meet up with her friends. When I came back home, my daughter and I started watching more of the beach day shows that we recorded earlier. My son played on his Switch. After a couple hours I went and picked up my daughter. Then I got my son ready for bed and now I’m going to bed too. I am absolutely beat!

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.””Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

1 thought on “A Long Day

  1. I’m glad you didn’t go back to bed! To get back into the rhythm of a “normal” wake and sleep cycle you probably need to stay up during the day. Hope you are ok.


Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s