A Meeting About A Possible Job…

This morning we woke up in time for swimming lessons again. My oldest, my son and I went again. He did really well! They swam the whole length of the pool today. His class has a mix of swim kids 3 & 4 in it. He’s in 3. For his level you have to be able to swim 3/4 length of the pool and back. For the fourth level you have to swim the entire length of the pool. I guess she decided to just make them all do the whole length today!! You could tell that he was tired, but he did it! After swimming we went home. My younger daughter was leaving for camp for three days of training just as we got home. So, we said goodbye to her. Then I quickly had something to eat and got ready and went to meet with a lady and her daughter. The daughter is 33 and she has some developmental disabilities. She is moving out on her own for the first time and they are looking for a support worker for her. It was sort of an interview/meeting. We talked about what their expectations were and the hours they would need me. I’m not 100% certain if it will work, especially with the current schedule my hubby is working, as the hours are all in the evening. It may also conflict with my daughter’s dance in the fall. My hubby and I have to talk it over and then I have to email them. Also, they have to decide if they even want me. Who knows, they may not have liked me!! After I left their house, I drove to Beaumont, I dropped my prescription off at Rexall and grabbed a few groceries at Sobeys, then I went home. My hubby and I talked about whether or not the times would work. We have to talk about it more tomorrow. I also have to call CPP to find out how much I can actually work without affecting my disability payments, because I don’t want to screw those up. I finally emptied my and my son’s suitcases from my trip to my parent’s house in BC, just a week later!! Oops! Then we had supper. My hubby left for work and my daughter and I did the dishes and emptied garbages and recycling, because it is garbage day tomorrow. Then we organized a bin of stuff in the basement. Afterwards we watched a couple shows while my son played with LEGO. Then I got him ready for bed and now I’m going to bed too! It was a long day and I feel super tired!!

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.””Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s