Another Beautiful Day

This morning once the kids were at school, my hubby and I watched a couple episodes of The Voice on demand. I was super tired and I ended up falling asleep for a while on the couch. When I woke up I went to the Dollarama and bought some stick-on Velcro. I washed my daughter’s hip hop t-shirt yesterday, it’s partially cut along one side and has Velcro that holds it shut so that it can be torn away to reveal the other t-shirt that she is wearing underneath during her dance. Most of the Velcro came off in the wash. So I had to go along all of the cut edges and put new Velcro on so that at the beginning of the dance it just looks like a regular t-shirt. She wasn’t sure if she needed it for today’s photos, but she will definitely need it for her recital and we wanted it done for today, just to be safe. Both of the kids walked home from school today, it was beautiful outside!! Super hot and sunny! They came home from school one right before the other. I helped my oldest go through her stuffed animals and we put them into the dryer with a lot of Bounce sheets, to help freshen them up. They had a stale, weird smell to them. Then I helped her measure some things in her room, she wants to build a shelf with my dad and was measuring the area that she wants it in. When we were finished, we went upstairs. I got supper ready and helped my daughter make a camping list while it cooked. When the potatoes were close to being ready, my daughter BBQ’d the chicken for me (my hubby had left to take my daughter to the studio for her dance photos.) We ate supper in the living room and watched Criminal Minds. My hubby and daughter got back and when they were done eating, I took my daughter to the Dollarama to buy some clear plastic report sleeves for her CALM project for school. We got home and my son practiced his words for his spelling test and then I got him ready for bed and did the usual reading and singing. Once he was sleeping I went downstairs and watched another episode and half of Criminal Minds with my daughter. We didn’t watch all of the second one, because it was getting late. I hooked up our air conditioning unit in our room and then I got ready for bed. I’m thinking that I need to find a way to change up these posts…they just seem to be a list of my daily activities and that’s got to get boring to read after a while. I haven’t written a poem in a while…hmmm. There’s got to be more to write about then just what I did that day. I need to think about it. I feel like I started this as a creative outlet and it’s turned into a record of my day to day life. Well, I’m just not sure what to do about it. For tonight I’m going to go to bed, because it’s getting late and my stupid stupid stomach is getting to me!!Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.” “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s