Another Sleepy Day

This morning I had a hard time waking up. I forced myself to, because I had to get my son up. However, once he was at school I immediately went back to bed. I have been going to bed too late! It is throwing me off! I slept until my daughter came into my room to ask me a question about whether or not something could go in the dryer. We started talking and talked for a while. No one offered her full time, so she decided to accept two part time positions, one at The Body Shop and the other one at David’s Tea. The lady from The Body Shop already told her that, if she chose to get another part time position, she would work around her other schedule. So that’s good. My hubby came upstairs while my daughter and I were talking and we all talked for a bit. Then he left to pick up the kids from school. I got dressed and ready to go. They got home and my daughter changed into her dance clothes and we left. I dropped her off, then went to the Sobeys by my parent’s house and picked up a salad. Then I went to my parent’s place and ate. After eating, I read my book until it was time to go pick up my daughter. Dance was over at 6:30 and she had her interview to work at Camp Wohelo this summer at 7:30. We went to Wendy’s on the way and got her some food. Then we drove to the church where they were doing the interviews. We arrived a bit early. She stayed in the van until 7:20, then she went inside. I just waited in the van. Her interview was finished after about 20 minutes. She came out with a big smile on her face. She felt like it went really well. They said that they will let her know in the next few days and then send her a schedule and salary information. I’m feeling pretty confident that she’s going to get the job. We drove home after that. Once at home, I did some colouring with my son. Then my hubby started to get him ready for bed, while I went downstairs and walked on the treadmill for about 50 minutes. Afterwards I talked to my younger daughter about next years schedule for school, because they have to hand in the forms by Monday. Then I said goodnight to her and had a speedy shower and then I got ready for bed. At least it’s a bit earlier than last night. Maybe I won’t be as tired tomorrow morning. Here’s hoping!

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.””Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s