A Very Full Day!

This morning was getting up early and going back to school again! My son actually woke up easily, which was a surprise. I’m used to practically shaking him awake! He’s a pretty heavy sleeper and is not at all easy to wake up, so it was a pleasant surprise! Once the kids were off to school, my hubby and I watched the season finale of The Good Doctor. It was a really good episode! I quite enjoy this show! Afterwards, I woke my oldest daughter up (obviously I guess, as she’s the only one not in school!!) I made some more tea, for her and I. My hubby called his health insurance company, as his old boss told him that it would be reinstated last week and it wasn’t. I can’t get any of my prescriptions and one is right out and two more are going to be done at the end of the week. They told him that it has been canceled since March 15th and if it’s to be reinstated, it’s going to take about two weeks! Which makes it useless as it’s actually supposed to be canceled in about 16 days. So we will have health coverage for a whole two days! So handy…grrr. So, he called his old boss anyway and they are starting the process. We’re only bothering with it because we just sent them a claim form for 3 pairs of glasses!! As long as they retroactively fix the dates, the glasses should be covered. I’m certain that they’ll mess it up somehow, as we’ve had nothing but trouble with this insurance company from the minute they changed over to them!! Because of this mess, I called the Non-group blue cross people to check on the state of my application. They, of course, had no record of an application! Argh!! They told me to phone Alberta Health. They also never received my application – that I mailed over one month ago!!!! SO DARN FRUSTRATING!!!! I explained our situation and the good news is, they can retroactively give us coverage from March 15th! So if the other company continues to piss around, we will have had continuous coverage! I immediately filled out the application, again and went to the public library and faxed it to Alberta Health and then I mailed the hard copy. I’m hoping that they are more on the ball than Industrial Alliance. For now, all I can do is wait… After leaving the library, I went to Shell and filled up the van. Then I went to Shoppers to grab a couple things. When I got home, my daughter was hungry, so I made her some grilled cheese sandwiches. I also ate. When I had finished, my hubby asked me to proof read his cover letter and resume. I did so and added the corrections for him. He doesn’t slow down when writing, he tries to go too quickly and, consequently, he misses a lot of little words. Then when he reads it through he isn’t focused on what he’s actually reading, he just adds the words in his head as he goes along and doesn’t realize that they’re missing. So, he always asks me to proof read his letters, etc. He went to get the kiddos from school while I was still working on his resume. When they got back I told him about a couple things that he needs to change, mainly writing full names of things, not acronyms. The rest I just went ahead and changed as I read it. My oldest and I quickly went to the bank and Sobeys. When we got back, I went on the treadmill for about 40 minutes. I quickly rinsed off when I was finished, then my younger daughter and I left. She had dance, but we left a bit early to go to Ardennes (I don’t know how to spell that correctly, it looks wrong!!) She needed some new jeans and something nice to wear to her interview coming up on Thursday. We bought her two pairs of jeans and a cute navy floral dress that she’s going to wear to her interview. Then I dropped her off at dance and I went to Winners to buy some night cream. I’ve been buying my lotion and such at Winners because it’s cheaper. I wandered around the store until it was time to pick her up. Once we were together, she was starving, so I decided to quickly grab her some crappy McD’s. When we got there, the drive through was closed, so she downloaded the app and ordered from the car. When she hit the finish and pay button it said, “Do not hit button again!!” So, even though it looked like it hadn’t gone through, we didn’t hit it again. We ended up waiting for too long for McD’s!! As we were about to go inside to talk to someone it suddenly said, “Problem with payment!” So, we hit the darn button again…and low and behold, it worked !! Meanwhile, we have waited longer than ever before at a McD’s!! We were just starting to rage – in the car to each other – when a girl finally brought us the food!!! What a gong show!!! Fortunately, we were goofing around and laughing and being a bit crazy, so by the time the stupid food was delivered, we were in tears of laughter!! It was actually a good moment for us. When things get unpredictable or annoying, sometimes you just gotta laugh! It feels good! Anyway, we finally drove home and when we came inside the first thing that my hubby asked was what took us so long! We both started laughing and tried to explain to him…he didn’t really appreciate, or rather, understand what in the world was so funny. I guess it was one of those had to be there moments!! Once home, my oldest showed me the progress she had made in her room. Then I got ready for bed. It’s late now and I’m going to bed because I’m beat! Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.””Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s