I had my dr’s appointment this morning at 10:40. I woke up at 10:00 and got dressed and ready to go. The dr was a guy whom I had never met before. The dr that I saw before and who ordered the lab test was on holidays. He came into the office and didn’t know why I was called in. I told him that it was because I was called in to review my lab test results. He had them printed and reviewed them quickly. He said that there are a couple types of Protozoa growing inside of my tummy. One of them in particular can cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. He gave me an antibiotic that I had never heard of. I have to take 2 pills a day for 10 days. This should kill them off and get rid of the symptoms!! Hooray! This never happens to me! Usually I’m told that they don’t know what is wrong or I’m told nothing is wrong!! I was relieved that they found something and that it can be treated!! It makes me feel like I wasn’t losing my mind!! After the appointment I took my prescription to Rexall. I dropped it off and came home. I did a few things at home, including feeding my son and talking to my mom and then I drove back to the pharmacy and picked up my prescriptions. When I got back home I wanted to lie down, I was feeling wiped after the four days at the dance competition. My daughter is still sick and exhausted today. I bet that the teachers are done in too!! I came upstairs to lie down, but my son followed me upstairs. I was gone for almost 4 days and he missed me. We ended up playing an escape game on the iPad together. Then my oldest came up with a bunch of clothes to try on. She went to a job fair on the weekend for the new outlet mall that’s opening up by the airport. She has a bunch of interviews this week and wanted my help to decide what she should wear. So we went through a bunch of outfits. She definitely needs to go shopping for some more work-type clothes, depending on where she ends up working. Afterwards, my son decided that the game we were playing was too hard (we continued playing while she tried clothes on), so he went downstairs to see what my hubby was doing. My daughter climbed into bed beside me and we went through my contacts on my phone, updating them. Then I deleted any app that I no longer used. We opened up one of my word games and started playing it. We got really into it and ended up playing until it was time to get ready for supper!!! Hee Hee!! We went downstairs and helped my hubby get ready for supper, he bbq’d pork and potatoes. I didn’t really end up helping all that much! My tummy was really bothering me and he does most of the bbq’ing. After supper, once we cleared the table and loaded the dishes into the dishwasher, I decided to try to ignore my tummy and go on the treadmill. I got my shorts and tank on and went on the treadmill for 45 minutes. After a quick rinse, I went back downstairs and played a made up game with my son. We actually played until about 10:00!! Then we came upstairs and got ready for bed. Once he was asleep, I sat up in bed and tried to write a quick post, because my tummy is bad right now!! I’m going to head to bed. Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.””Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s