A Parasite??!!

Well, it’s super late and I’m super nauseous! My tummy has been bad all day, but my supper really didn’t sit well and it’s just awful right now. This morning I stayed up for a while, but around 10:40 I decided to lie down and nap. Just before lying down, the dr’s office called and said that the dr, who had me do the lab test to see if I had a parasite, wanted to see me to discuss my test results. I assume that means they found something, because they don’t usually call you in if the test comes back normal. So I now have an appointment to see the dr on Monday. I have to continue to wait and feel sick for another four days! I wish they would just tell me over the phone!! Oh well, I guess I have to wait, I don’t have much of a choice. When I did lie down, I had a nice long nap. I woke up around 2:00. I stayed in bed for a while after. My daughter came up around 3:15 and we started talking. We talked for a long time. Around 4:30 we took all of her measurements for a dress that she’s having made. Then she tried some things on to wear to the job fair that she’s going to this weekend. Nothing really worked. So we decided to drive my other daughter to dance, that way we could go shopping afterwards. We first went to Winners, because I love Winners! Then we went to Reitmans. We got her clothes at both places. Afterwards we went to BP’s to eat supper and kill time until we had to pick up my daughter. My mom called me right after we ordered. We decided to get our food to go and took it to my parent’s house to eat it there and visit. We had to leave at 9:15 to pick my daughter up by 9:30. On the way home we stopped at the Walmart to buy a few things that she needs for tomorrow’s competition. Then we drove home. Once we got home it was already almost 11:00!! I was feeling pretty sick. My daughter was coughing up a storm! She doesn’t want to be coughing at the competition tomorrow. She looked up a bunch of home remedies for coughs and decided to try a whole bunch! She ate a clove of garlic. She gargled with cider vinegar and with lemon/salt water. She she had oil of oregano. She had vitamin C. Then, after a quick shower, when I was saying goodnight to her, she had some cough medicine. I hope something helps and she can sleep tonight!! After she was in bed, I got ready for bed too and then I did this post. I’m off to bed though.

Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.””Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s