Finally Aggy Gets Groomed!!

I’m wondering how long it’ll take for the dr to get the results from my lab test. Probably not going to happen until early next week. I hope that they don’t tell me that everything is fine. I really want an explanation for why I feel like I do. I’m so so over feeling sick and nauseous. I never thought I would be hoping to have a parasite, but there you go. This morning my tummy was really bad. I had a small breakfast and sat on the couch with my hubby. I tried to watch tv with him, but I was having a difficult time keeping my eyes open and I was feeling awful. After futilely trying to stay awake, I ended up half falling asleep on the couch. Finally, around 11:00, I gave in and went upstairs to lie down. I slept for a while. My hubby came upstairs to wake me up around 2:30. My alarm had already gone off, I was awake I just hadn’t actually gotten out of bed yet. I got up then and got dressed and ready to go. My oldest daughter came with me. We left around 3:15. My son was walking home from school with his friend, they were going to his friend’s house to play, so we didn’t have to pick him up today. My daughter and I had to drive to the city, just to Ellerslie and about 68st, which is not far from Beaumont. We took our shitzu, Aggy, to a groomer there. We dropped her off at about 3:30. She was in desperate need of a cut. Her fur was quite long and matted. Poor girl. She looked like a mop!! Well now she looks very different! While she was there, my daughter and I went to South Common. We went to the Sephora and then to the Indigo/Chapters. After the bookstore it was time to go pick Aggy up. Once we had her and drove back to Beaumont, I quickly went to Shoppers and Sobeys and then I picked up my son from his friend’s house. We went home from there. We were all quite hungry, so I made supper right away. My daughter doesn’t dance late on Thursdays, so they were getting home just as supper was ready. After supper I helped my hubby put the knob on the kitchen pantry door. Then I got changed and went on the treadmill for 40 minutes. I finished just in time to get my son ready for bed. I also got ready for bed and then I wrote this. Now me and my sick tummy are going to lie down. Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.””Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s