Artists Emerge Hip Hop Competition!!

This morning I got up at about 7:15, which is early for a Saturday. My daughter had been up for about an hour and a half when I woke up. I got ready fairly quickly, she had to be ready to go, hair and stage makeup finished. We left the house around 8:15, I went through the drive through at the bank and picked up McDonald’s breakfast on the way. We arrived at the Jubilee auditorium at about 9:15. There was a ton of snow coming down and on the roads, so it was slower going than normal. As soon as we signed her in, my daughter had to go straight to the dressing rooms to quickly get changed and get to the rehearsal hall. I went and bought my ticket for the day and found some where to sit down. We get there early, but she didn’t have her first dance until 10:30. I went into the auditorium just before 10:30. They were the first group in their adjudication section. This is just a hip hop competition, so she only had two dances to do. Their first dance was called Kikika. They danced very clean and did really well. I didn’t stay in to watch the entire section after hers. My tummy was so nauseous I just went back into the lobby and sat down until adjudication time came. They received Platinum and first place in their category!! Woohoo! Way to go!! The next dance that she was in had to be in rehearsal hall almost right after the adjudication of her first finished. I sat in the lobby some more, occasionally talking to other parents from the studio. I went into the auditorium about 3 dances before hers. This was the large group hip hop crew. They danced well again. Maybe not quite as clean as the small group, but pretty close. They were good. It’s also harder to keep it clean when it’s a bigger group. This time there was about an hour and forty minutes after her dance of other dances to go on, before adjudication. A very large number of dances. I watched a few of them, but decided to go sit in the lobby again. I sat with a few of the other parents and I was feeling yucky. My stupid stomach! I almost fell asleep in the big comfy chairs they have!! After waiting for what felt like a really long time, we finally heard them call the dancers back onto the stage for adjudication. This dance was called What Time Is It. They also received Platinum and first place in their category, but they also received the X-Factor award. Which is awarded by the judges. I think it’s for sticking to a coherent theme throughout, including the costumes (it’s something like that). When this adjudication was finished, were done for the day. We drove home in the snow and I got her some food on the way, because she hadn’t eaten since 8:30 this morning. We got home around 5:00. It was a good day for her and the whole dance school, all of the dances from AAOD placed and got at least Platinum and many received special awards. Woohoo!! Great job!! I was feeling so tired and sick when we got home that I just went upstairs and put my pjs on and climbed into my bed. I didn’t really sleep , but I just lied there for a few hours!! When I did get up, I just went downstairs for a little while and then it was time for me to get my son ready for bed. I was happy to do so, because I just wanted to sleep myself!! That’s what I’m going to do!! Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.””Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s