A Very Tired Me!

This morning I had a hell of a time waking up!! I felt like I had to pry my eyes open. My son woke up super slowly as well. The tiredness didn’t really leave. Once the kids were at school, and my hubby and I were watching the Olympics I could hardly keep my eyes open. I kept drifting off and almost spilled my tea about a million times. The sleepiness just wouldn’t go away and I basically sat half asleep on the couch for hours!! My hubby tried a dozen times to get me awake enough to go lie down upstairs in the bed, but I was just so exhausted that I couldn’t get myself to get up and go to bed. Finally my daughter got me awake enough to eat a bit of lunch and get moving. We had to go to West Edmonton Mall to pick up a game for my son. He was using his own money for it, but they would only hold it for today. So, we (my oldest daughter and I) drove to the west end and picked it up. While we were in the mall, we went to a few different stores. We quickly popped into Rocky Mountain Soap Factory and I just bought a couple wonderful smelling chap sticks. Then we went to Hot Topic, it’s one of my daughter’s favourite stores it has all sorts of Harry Potter stuff and a lot of Supernatural things. It has some neat finds. After Hot Topic we went to Sephora, but they didn’t have the colour of lip gloss that my daughter was looking for. We then went into the music store that replaced HMV. I forget what it’s called. My daughter bought a Harry Potter cap and a Captain America hoodie. From there we went to Chapters. We looked at many books, but we settled on the Supernatural series (the ones based on the TV show). We each bought some. They were missing a few from the series, but we got most of them. The last store, that we practically ran through, we Bath And Body Works. I just bought some hand soap, because we needed some. From there we speed walked to the van and tried to drive home as fast as possible, but we ended up on the Henday during rush hour traffic. We ended up meeting my hubby at my daughter’s dance school and picking up my son from him. He was staying in the city while she danced and my son didn’t really want to. On the drive back home, I stopped at a Shoppers in the city and my daughter ran in and bought the gloves that match her Olympic scarf and toque. They didn’t have the correct colour of gloves in the Beaumont store. Once we were in Beaumont, I popped into Shoppers and bought a Mundare sausage. I quickly went to Rexall and dropped off my prescriptions from Dr Hauptman. Also, I went to Sobeys and grabbed a couple of things. Then, finally, we went back home. I cooked supper and we watched the Olympics while we ate. We continued watching them after supper. Of course, just when the gold medal women’s hockey game was about to begin, it was time to get my son ready for bed. I kind of wanted to watch the game, but I was also feeling quite tired and my tummy was bothering me. So, the idea of bed wasn’t a bad thing. I’m going to do just that!! Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.””Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s