A Pretty Busy Day

This morning my hubby and I watched The Property Brothers. It makes me wish we had the money to renovate our house. Well, actually, my Dad came over and he and my hubby started cleaning our kitchen cabinets. They were super nasty!! Last week my mom did the first layer of cleaning. Then today they actually were scraping layers of gross crud off of them with a putty knife. I guess that they’re the original cabinets from the 80’s, so that’s a whole lot of years worth of build up. I had the thought that we should paint our cabinets white and get new hardware for them. I thought it would brighten up our kitchen and maybe it wouldn’t look quite so dated. Well, you tell my dad something like that and it’s bound to happen! The word procrastination isn’t even in his vocabulary!! So, now that the kitchen is clean and organized, he decided it would be a good idea to start prepping the cabinets to be painted. It’s not a quick job, and we leave in a couple days, but there’s no time like the present!! I had to pick my daughter up from school early today, so that we could go to the dance store to buy some things that she needs for pre-comp tomorrow. We didn’t have any time over the weekend, it closed at 7:00 tonight and she danced until 7:45. The only time that worked was this afternoon. Once I picked her up, we came back home and she got ready for dance. Then we left and on the way we stopped at the Beaumont Community Centre, so that I could vote. We drove to the dance store in Sherwood Park and we bought a pair of black jazz shoes, a pair of canvas ballet slippers and three pairs of tights (black, tan and pink), all for the cheap cheap price of $170.00!!! Dance sure is an expensive activity! From there we went to London Drugs and then Subway to get her supper to eat on her break. I dropped her off at dance and then I went to Winners. After getting a couple things there, I went to my mom and dad’s house. I had supper with them and a short visit. Then I went back to the studio to pick up my daughter. We drove to Beaumont, stopped at Rexall to pick up my daughter’s prescription, and went home. By the time we got home it was almost my son’s bedtime. I did a couple quick things and then I got him ready and into bed. Then I did my own bedtime routine and got into bed to write this. I’m trying to decide if I’m going to just go to bed and shower in the morning or if I’m going to shower now and then go to bed. I’m undecided. Hmmm. Well, regardless of what I decide, I think I’m going to go for now. Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.””Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s