Well today was s very long day and I’m beat!! I’m just so tired. So I’m going to make this short sand sweet.
– woke up early, showered, drove to the city, picked up my parents & drove to the Festival Of Trees.
– my daughter danced at 10:40 (lyrical dance)
– checked out the trees and the gingerbread houses
– my son did all of the kids activities
– my stupid plantar fasciitis is really acting up
– went back to my parents, ate lunch and played games
– drove my daughter to dance, went back to my parents
– tried to do difficult wooden puzzles
– ate supper, hubby arrived, had dessert with coffee
– played spoons
– everyone was exhausted
– said goodbye, drove home (hubby stayed in the city to drive daughter home from dance at 9:00)
– relaxed and watched a show
– put son to bed
– got myself ready for bed
– quickly writing this
Night All! 💤😴
To help with research and treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.””Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!