Well, last night I got home late. Then I talked to my hubby and my daughter for a while. By time I got to bed, I was exhausted!! I tried writing my post over 5 times and kept falling asleep and accidentally deleting it. So frustrating!! I’m just going to list things in point form.
– couldn’t find my son’s gloves for school. Ended up late for school. Had to go to the Dollarama to buy a new pair.
– drove my oldest daughter downtown to her dr’s appointment. All is good!
– went to Ascendant book store. We both got tarot card readings. It was interesting. The gentleman who did the readings was older. He was kind, gentle and sweet.
– popped into Chapters on the way home. My daughter bought a couple of things.
– went home and finished a show with my daughter. Then made an early supper.
– didn’t get to eat because had to drive to my friend’s house. Hopped into their car and went to the Oilers Hockey Game. It was fun! The 50-50 draw was for $260,000.00!!!! Crazy! The Oilers won in overtime!!
– drove home. Hubby and oldest daughter were still up, so I visited for a while. Went upstairs and got ready for bed.
The rest is history…
To help with research and treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to http://www.tnnme.com (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.””Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!