Today was the fall time change day. Not that it feels anything like fall anymore! Definitely feels like full blown winter!! There’s tons of snow and it’s been cold outside. I slept in much later than I intended to. I wanted to be up early to finish cleaning up the house. The time change saved me a bit and gave me an extra hour to clean up. So, my daughter (oldest) and I did a power clean for a couple hours. My younger daughter helped with the kitchen, after her shower. We got everything done in time for me to even sneak in a shower before they got here. (My hubby went into the city and picked up his brother and our niece, since neither of them drive.) They got here around 3:00. We haven’t seen my niece since my hubby’s mom’s funeral, two years ago. Actually, the kids and I haven’t seen my brother in law since then either, although my hubby has.

Her little man, Zavier, is so tiny and adorable!! He’s about 5 weeks old and is still so itty-bitty! He’s only 8lbs!! Just a tiny little guy. My kids were all bigger than him when they were born. He was only 5.5lbs!! Crazy tiny!! I know, not as tiny as premature babies, but still, awfully small!! So far, she seems to be doing well. She was living with her adoptive mother for the first month, but, as they weren’t getting along well, she moved to live with her best friends older sister’s house. She seems settled and happy. It can’t be easy, being a single mom at 19!! I’m proud of how well she’s doing so far. She’s really good with him. She seems comfortable and confident when handling him, which is great! She was very patient when he was crying and took great care of him. I didn’t get any good photos, or I’d post one! Everyone loves a good baby picture!! Maybe I’ll have better luck at the baby shower in a couple of weeks. We had a nice visit. It was good to see her. She still looks like the little girl I remember, so young and tiny. It’s hard to believe that she’s a Momma now! They stayed for the afternoon and for dinner (I made a big pot of Chilli). We visited a bit after supper, but then, around 7:30, they had to go. My brother in law has to wake up early tomorrow morning for work. So, my hubby drove them home. It was a nice visit. I’m so glad that we got to see her.

I’m super Tired right now. I’m going to hit the sack. I feel like I’m falling asleep while I’m writing. I’m going to bed now. Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the we’World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.””Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!”

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s