Useless Prescription☹️

This morning it was hard to wake up. I struggled quite a bit, even though I knew I had to get moving and get my son up. Oh my goodness, my tummy is bothering me so much right now. I have to speed this up and get to bed. Ug! Once I finally did get up and got my son ready for and off to school, I made my tea and flopped onto the couch. My hubby and I talked about money, as things are getting tight with him still not working! We then watched some house flipping shows. I was stupid tired and sick though. Around noon my Momma called and we talked on the phone for a bit. Then I called the dr’s office and they made me an appointment with the original dr who saw me about my dumb tummy, for 5:00 today. I then went upstairs and had a snooze. I woke up when my son came running upstairs and jumped on the bed. He was excited about something and really wanted to tell me. Then my hubby left with my daughter to drive her to dance. My oldest left to go pick up her friend. It was just my son and I, so we played for about 45 minutes and then had to go to my dr’s appointment. I told her that I was feeling the same way. She really wanted to give me Flagyl, but I had a bit of a reaction to this when I was in the hospital once. So she gave me a prescription for a different drug. She also gave me another lab requisition to get checked out again – yuck! So, despite having no health insurance, I went to the pharmacy with my prescription. And…it turns out that you can’t buy or even order this medication in Canada. So it was super helpful…(sarcasm!!!) Ug! Now I don’t know what to do. Do I just get the lab test done and bloody wait while I continue to feel like this or do I call the dr’s office back?! Frustrating stuff!! Once my son and I went back home, we had just come in the door when about 1 minute later my daughter and her friend came in. They went downstairs, her friend came over to help her clean her room. My son and I played for about another 45 minutes, then I realized the time. I quickly went to Sobeys and got something to cook for supper. I went home and made supper, and played with my son while it cooked. It was ready just as my hubby and daughter came in the door. We all had supper. Then my younger daughter and I made a quick batch of insta-cookies. While they cooked, she had a speedy shower and I got ready to go on the treadmill. We went downstairs and the cookies were not quite ready, so we cooked them a little longer. My hubby put my son to bed. The cookies were finished, so she was going to wait a couple minutes until they cooled, while I went downstairs to get on the treadmill. I was about to start, when she called me back upstairs. So I went upstairs to see what she wanted. She couldn’t find the dog food and thought the dogs were hungry. I showed her where it was, it was not in it’s usual spot. My other daughter and her friend came upstairs then. They all had a cookie, then they left, so my daughter could drive her home. I, finally, went back downstairs and walked on the treadmill for about 50 minutes. When I finished, I went upstairs and had some water, let the dogs out, etc. Then I came upstairs, had a shower and I got ready for bed. Now I’m going to actually lie down and try to ignore my stomach and get some sleep. Night All! 💤😴

To help with research and treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia please go to (Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me) to sign a petition to have the World Health Organization (WHO) add Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) to their “Health topic list.” “Hopefully one day I’ll get it right, or at least have fun, while about it I write!!

Hey! Let me know what you think! Thanx❌😘❌‼️

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s